• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You folks up North about to be hammered, Arctic blast on the way....

Must be all that global warming bs they are always crying about! LOL Before all this bs started we used to call it winter!

Our forecast is now a foot of snow on Friday, 12 to 16 inches on Saturday and another 12 to 16" on Sunday... jm&j...

Unbelievable, only 4” to 6” forecast for the Detroit area and people are freaking out
Oh the humanity

I'm not worried about some snow,but the 100kph. winds that are suppose to accompany it is a worry! I'm getting more fuel on hand for the genie and tractor! power outage is never good, worse when you have a turkey in the oven!

Us folks in the deep south usually never check our antifreeze/coolant s strength, just do we have enough to prevent overheating. So, as we will see below freezing for a good bit, makes me wonder if all my cars are good to go. Now some of y'all see below zero temps for quite some time, how do you know your engines blocks are in a safe zone, do y'all use af checkers?

The weather predictions are usually never correct in our area, get you all worked up that we will be buried in snow and we get a few flakes. And oh the buildup, I'm 56 seen it all, still not scared of winter.

The artist formerly known as winter is now known as climate change! When its too hot out,it's climate change, when it's too cold out it's also climate change, the libs can have it both ways!

As usual I was supposed to be up in my old hometown w/family for the Christmas season. For only about the 4th time in 40 years I decided to stay put with my wife who has to work - She’s an RN. Looks like a dodged a bullet - but up there we just call this “beach weather”. No big deal.

9AC05FCA-B7CD-4C4B-8C26-24DCDE3A7153.jpeg

Us folks in the deep south usually never check our antifreeze/coolant s strength, just do we have enough to prevent overheating. So, as we will see below freezing for a good bit, makes me wonder if all my cars are good to go. Now some of y'all see below zero temps for quite some time, how do you know your engines blocks are in a safe zone, do y'all use af checkers?
I've always kept my antifreeze good to 32 below zero, here in PA, always topped off with product good to that level. My frugal dad used to push his luck when I was a kid, but he also used an engine heater as a hedge. In 50 years of collecting GTXs, I passed on a few nice southern factory A/C examples because they didn't have their original blocks. I assumed this was the result of inadequate antifreeze protection, rather than the engine being beat on.

Must be all that global warming bs they are always crying about! LOL Before all this bs started we used to call it winter!

That’s why “they” changed the term to climate change.

The climate has been changing for over 4 billion years. :)

"Up North" and "winter blast" are relative terms. Central Canada laughs.

Unbelievable, only 4” to 6” forecast for the Detroit area and people are freaking out
Oh the humanity
I live in macomb and the only thing i hate about bad weather is that people can't seem to remember they drove in snow last year.. makes me nuts, we had some rain the other day and i almost got hit twice.. people are broken.
P.S. new snowblower sitting at my sisters house that i can't pick up... first time i miss not owning a truck :)

Auto Transport Service
Back