• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You folks up North about to be hammered, Arctic blast on the way....

Yesterday

5730B60F-4265-4237-ABDC-2D7B37CBAFEF.png

Today, balmy!

BAD70B69-DECD-4B91-9D6E-4D6B16294B89.png

WHOA, -39 with a high of -29, that's some serious cold.....I can't even comprehend a day like that. I can understand some of you Canadian snowbirds flocking to Florida for the winter with that.....geeezzz

Like WI never had a winter storm before

At least a White Christmas this year

I just got done cleaning off the porch of all the Christmas lights and Decorations

Didnt want them in the field next door
That part sucks

Wouldnt want to bee jumping on a Airplane the next few days and traveling thru Chicago , Minny or Detroit
That wouldn’t bee much fun

Stay warm folks!
No sun here today and it never made it past the low/mid 40s....that's just horseshit!

Just another winter day.
News crews get all wound up, lol.

Is today the first day of winter......longest night of the year. Great, warm sunny days on the way.......

Blizzard in WI
Christmas

40s to start out the New Year

54 degrees and heavy rains and wind here in the mid Maine area.

Set my alarm to get cars cleared away and snowblower to work. Have maybe 4 inches. Earlier in week they were calling for 16 inches. Even yesterday UT was 8, then 6. However I haven't looked at the radar to see if it stalled in Minnesota and still coming.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back