• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Young People Say Calling Them a ‘Snowflake’ Damages Their Mental Health

Take the high road and don't call anyone names just for you're own satisfaction. You may actually be too old to understand "bullying" of any form, or, you may be a person of little self dignity that feels good by name calling. There can be irreparable damage caused when one ( or more people) attempts to lower anothers' self esteme by categorizing them or just plain practicing the art of "name calling". I say "do unto others that which you'd have done unto you". Works for me.
"sticks & stones may break my bones, but WORDS will never hurt me"

Take the high road and don't call anyone names just for you're own satisfaction. You may actually be too old to understand "bullying" of any form, or, you may be a person of little self dignity that feels good by name calling. There can be irreparable damage caused when one ( or more people) attempts to lower anothers' self esteme by categorizing them or just plain practicing the art of "name calling". I say "do unto others that which you'd have done unto you". Works for me.

Oh please, spare me your BS! Screw the Pussifacated, lazy, Pansy-*** MoFo's! They are what they are, and then some!

If snowflake bothers them, and they all want to be 'unique' then we should call them turds. cuz no single one is alike either.

problem solved

In reference to a previous poster: bullying shouldn’t be acceptable in any way, shape or form.

This is not the issue i have with the so-called “snowflakes.” I’m sick and tired of all different ways that people are incapable of dealing with silly, everyday ****. Snowflakes can’t let anything just roll off the shoulder.

I heard on the radio that the NYC public transit system no longer refers to its passengers as “ladies and gentleman,” because in doesn’t include people of the transgender persuasion. I’m sorry, but that is taking it too far. It’s fcking ridiculous.

NYC transit and DOT has been referring to passengers as "riders" for awhile now as far as i know but i agree with you about the ladies and gentleman thing. Some time ago i read up on the term "snowflake" It was used to describe people who were against slavery. Also i read that Nazi's used the term to describe the ash's of cremated Jewish people that blew around in the wind during the holocaust. The world changes and what was acceptable decades ago is not so much now, sometimes its a good thing, other times it goes to far. I never use that term snowflake. Its usually just act your age or be a man if the person is of age.

In reference to a previous poster: bullying shouldn’t be acceptable in any way, shape or form.

I don't know if your referring to me or not and I really don't care. It is what it is!

Snowflakes can’t let anything just roll off the shoulder.

You know what? That's their F-ing problem, not mine! If they're that much of pussies, they need to grow the F^%k up! As I always say, "Joke them if they can't take a ****"!

I was referring to the member with the username “Yatzee.”
Sure is a lot of hate here. Guess non of you have any sons or daughters. Just remember these kids are the ones that are gonna be the ones takin' care of you when you can't wipe your own *** or put your false teeth in.

Sure is a lot of truth here. Yahtzee doesn't have any sons or daughters. Just remember these kids are NOT the ones that are NOT gonna be the ones takin' care of you when you can't wipe your own *** or put your false teeth in because these type of kids cannot hold a job of any worth
Fixed...:thumbsup:

I just read the 4 page debate about the " big red X". I gave one to this opinion because I don't totally agree with it. However I don't want to get into a debate about it. To not give the red X would give the author the idea that everyone does agree. Also, the red X might let others know , they are not the only ones to dis-agree. I have personal reasons for expressing that today's " snowflakes" are tomorrows pussy's -unable to take hurt feelings. ....................MO.........

In the future, who is going to have the balls to stand up and defend what is right, and our country?
Tonight, my wife told me she saw that the little snowflake-etts can talk to Santa live, via a computer screen, to avoid the trauma of talking to him in person. Sheeeesh! even pussies have more balls than that !!!! I think we need a better word than "pussies " to describe the spine-less It is totally dis- respectful to females who are strong spirited................................MO

Keep in mind that not everybody of the younger generation is like this. Not all of us support gay rights, goat-******* muslims, and communism. It really makes me sad to see so many people my age who have been brainwashed into believing all this nonsense.

Keep in mind that not everybody of the younger generation is like this. Not all of us support gay rights, goat-******* muslims, and communism. It really makes me sad to see so many people my age who have been brainwashed into believing all this nonsense.
You are correct. Doesn't seem to be as big an issue here in rural flyover farm country but you will see occasional victim/snowflake/sugartit leaking out from the urban areas...

Sure is a lot of hate here. Guess non of you have any sons or daughters. Just remember these kids are the ones that are gonna be the ones takin' care of you when you can't wipe your own *** or put your false teeth in.
No, they'll just be pawning the elders off to nursing homes.

I think reality affects their mental health.I don't consider their view and have no care of it either.
Snowflake is snowflake and all is snowflake.

sno.jpg

I appreciate you quoting me when you sling “hate” accusations. Did you bother to read my posts referring to yours? I fail to see the “hate” that you’re referring.

Gay rights, muslims, and communism have nothing to do with it and if you truly think that your confused. My opinion is this term snowflake has more to do with the younger generation not wanting or willing to do what i still do at nearly 66. We call it work. I started out cleaning toilets and urinals, moping floors and later shoveling coal that spilled out of leaking mill pipes. I worked my way up the ladder and learned a trade which i still do to this day. My wife of 43 years became a RN. We married at 22 had a baby and our own home by 24 and raised and educated three children.
Todays younger generation many of them never will or wont ever do that or experience it. Then again ever Sunday i was required to dress up myself and my kids and attend Sunday dinner at my in laws. After dinner we talked or i watched Football with my father in law. I dont like watching football. Point is we didn't play on our cell phones or tune out the rest of the world with this instant entertainment we see all around us today. The few times my children went out to eat they sat
there and i dont even recall crayons on the table to amuse them like i see often today, let alone these I pad things to watch movies.
Now thats a old mans view. I dont see the work i did or like i did being done by the younger generation, snowflakes if you will. Still many are not like that, the young man i replied to obviously being one. Least we forget whose serving in the military today, who will be the doctors, scientists and as yahtzee pointed out caregivers of us in the not to distant future
However were i depart agreement with so many of you is tolerance and acceptance. i deplore the bigotry and hatred i see so prevalent in this very day. If your a American citizen you have the rights afforded to us all, be you gay, minority or any other ethnic background. If your a Muslim American i dont hate you, i do expect you to swear allegiance to this country and not tolerate the hate filled cowards who want to kill us hiding behind there religion.
I didn't raise snowflakes and BTW the only person in my basement or man cave is me LOL....

Last edited:
Born in the early 50's i grew up in the 60's and became a adult in the early 70's. It was a interesting time. So many of us had longer hair and bell bottom jeans. We bought them at the Army Navy store, navy bells if i recall. I also recall in general terms many in my dads generation weren't to thrilled with this younger generation, there music or out look. Never did they have the term snowflake but they had a few other ones LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back