• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Young People Say Calling Them a ‘Snowflake’ Damages Their Mental Health

Jesus Christ man, don't you ever proof read your **** and fix your mistakes? I mean really! WTF are you trying to say, cause I sure as **** don't know! I just read, you should type when your wasted in the middle of the night, but still hold to the above!

Nope don't proof read nutin.
I'm a redneck mechanic not a English major . Youall get the jist of it!

Come on, friend...I am not an English major either. You are capable of better. You take pride in your cars, right? Why not take some pride in what you write?

Yep, they can't help what they are...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 548532

I blame the mass media propaganda BS...

View attachment 548540

I also blame really poor leadership, for the past 25 years
1992 to 2016 elected officials, all are complicate...

View attachment 548539

IMO especially so are schools, indoctrination Universities
even grammar schools today, with all the BS entitlements,
poor little Kanisha, Jaun, Lavar, Biff & all the created safe spaces &
everyone gets a participation trophy generation, progressives mentality,
liberal mentality, or it's their very poor parenting/their poor parents too !!!

This has been building for decades now...

View attachment 548533

View attachment 548534

View attachment 548535

IMO it really started
about the time drug culture & entitlement culture,
freebies panhandling Berkely, SF, Haight Ashberry,
Timothy Leary BS & all the Hippies
Woodstock/summer of love & communes started
actually, one world no borders BS all by the
LIBERALS/DEMOCRATS parents of that era, it festered
out of control in late 70's, now it's the norm today

View attachment 548536

View attachment 548537

Not all, we have a select few minority {not ethnically} that are well rounded
that can't handle criticism of anything, they run to tattle/narc etc.,
they seemingly can't handle anything adverse, nothing whatsoever
everything make them go off, perfect example is the select few here
{I'm sure I don't need to name them} or name calling especially, wtf
it happens every damn day on some schoolyard & they seem to cope well,
until they hit puberty or voting age it seems, than they get offended easily,
they get all butt-hurt (I prefer that term myself) so god damn easily too...

View attachment 548538

:drama:
Always playing the victims, poor pitiful me, your picking on me
I'm so defenseless, boo ******* hoo, its' all someone else's fault &
them types never ever taken any responsibilities, for what they created
for themselves, or by the inner-shitty masses mentality, always !!!

or they loot &/or riot &/or protest pillage & burn
they think that helps their cause,
it's not conservatism doing that...

View attachment 548542

:soapbox:

View attachment 548531
And now these dip-shi*s want to take down statues of Andrew Jackson ! One of our PRESIDENTS who saved us from being under British rule again. Incredible that some have lost their minds since the election of President Trump. Snowflake is not nearly enough harsh name to describe them. I got to think that 8 years was enough time to develope the crazyness...............................MO

Years ago i read a good book but cant remember the title. It basically said people can be broken down into two groups. Owners and victims. Owners take care of their own problems without blame. Victims blame others and expect others to take care of them.

e2b0a829179009e338a65715fb87cafde28338c22ba8b25143d230e4c5e38ca4.jpg

liberal-pacifier-for-all-the-little-snowflakes-or-just-flakes-7103289.png

Well galley. Two grandpas, three dads and 2 grandsons discussed the wimpy snowflake factor last Saturday.
The conclusion was not good. The snowflakes now controll our schools and an assult charge is no laughing matter.
No wonder kids are going off the deep end and wasting the pathetic little turds.

I have a slightly different opinion. I believe it's the parents that control the schools because they can't bear to see their precious kids deal with normal consequences. When you look to blame the younger generation, just remember those kids have parents that are feeding them their sense of entitlement. I have 3 kids in high school and younger. We just recently moved school districts because the district we were in was more interested in their 'achievement scores' than helping kids learn, and the administration totally sucked in to every demand from the parents whining about how their perfect little kids deserved better grades.

I think somewhere along the line many people stopped doing a lot of the hard work of parenting and instead found it easier to suck in to all of their kids' whining...and they're still at it today!

I have a slightly different opinion. I believe it's the parents that control the schools because they can't bear to see their precious kids deal with normal consequences. When you look to blame the younger generation, just remember those kids have parents that are feeding them their sense of entitlement. I have 3 kids in high school and younger. We just recently moved school districts because the district we were in was more interested in their 'achievement scores' than helping kids learn, and the administration totally sucked in to every demand from the parents whining about how their perfect little kids deserved better grades.

I think somewhere along the line many people stopped doing a lot of the hard work of parenting and instead found it easier to suck in to all of their kids' whining...and they're still at it today!
So what are we disagreeing on?

Thats why I raised ours to stand on there own two feet.
Nothing to do with hate. These lazy worthless over educated fuckups ( snowflakes is to kind ) earned the name. I just do not put all their generation in that category.
There are some parents that made sure they did not raise snowflakes.

I actually feel sorry for their parents because when they DO need help, their kids won't have a clue what to do because they have always had it done FOR them by SOMEONE ELSE! Upon reflection, I suppose those "parents" have that coming.

Well when the kids' parents pass away .most should die fairly quickly as they wouldn't know what to do from that point on!

Snowflake Snowflake Snowflake Snowflake Snowflake Snowflake Snowflake Snowflake...

To get back on topic:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why we call 100,000 useless human beings who cannot produce anything on their own and amount to nothing even when added together "snowflakes"? I mean, I feel bad for ACTUAL snowflakes - the ones made of snow, and ice, or water, or whatever. Do you know what 100,000 REAL snowflakes add up to? A glacier, or a ski slope, or a frozen lake... In other words, each is worth something and when you add them together they can produce incredible things.

Do the new kind of snowflakes melt? How do you melt them?

From today's Boston Herald.....

Kindergarten Classroom? Nope, it's a UMass dorm

College coddling has hit a new low at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, where a poster in an honors dorm uses Care Bears to help students cope with stress.

getimage.jpg

This poster in a dorm at the University of Massachusetts Amherst uses Care Bears as a tool to reduce stress.
Each Birch Hall note with a lovable Care Bear has different uplifting messages, from

“It’s important to take care of our- selves!” to “Self-care is an active choice and you should treat it as such.”

One section suggests students “surround yourselves with supportive people” and “make time for fun” along with “reminders of what you love.”

Bradley Polumbo, a sophomore, took to Twitter to express his outrage at childhood cartoon characters being used to promote positive choices: “This is why America’s going to” hell, he wrote.

It’s all part of a disturbing trend at colleges around the country. We’re not preparing young adults for the hard knocks in the real world.

The college experience should be about gaining knowledge and the necessary survival tools, not Care Bears and safe places.

“When I came to UMass, I was expecting to be treated like an adult — especially after paying so much to come here,” Polumbo told me. “This display isn’t just condescending, it’s common. Students here aren’t treated like adults, they’re coddled like children.”

UMass spokesman Ed Blaguszewski said the Amherst campus is not promoting Care Bears.

“This bulletin board is simply a supportive and lighthearted approach taken by one resident assistant to remind students to take care of themselves during the stressful period around final exams,” he said.

Eat right. Sleep well. Don’t chug gallons of coffee, or worse.

I get it. But parents are not doing their kids any favors by sheltering them. The same is true for schools who let students live in a fake bubble.

“Messages about mental health are important. But adult students don’t and shouldn’t need basic reminders to take care of themselves during finals,” Polumbo said. “The display is frankly offensive.”

Twitter users were equally horrified.

“I’m just thinking about what would have happened to that poster display if it had been in a dorm when I was in college,” one tweeted.

“KINDERGARTEN, REVISITED,” wrote another.

“Please tell me your dorm is in an elementary school,” someone replied.

“My son’s dorm has Cookie Monster all over the halls. So weird!” a mom added.

Parents who are digging deep to pay for college shouldn’t accept this.

If they do, the hand-holding is only going to get worse. All we’re doing is sending more snowflakes into the workforce with a Kleenex in hand.

Auto Transport Service
Back