• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favorite 62-65 B-body ?

I like the 64 fury...426 bench seat 4 speed...64 dodge (same deal)
but I am stuck with a '63 Belvedere bench seat BB, 4 speed.
but don't tell "cookie" i said that....

...sonny

Attachments

• 100_3853.jpg
    100_3853.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 566
ok, the "63 belvedere" is very nice.
Her name is "Cookie the Car"

don't ask why,

Sonny Black

Attachments

• 100_3895.jpg
    100_3895.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 589
Back in the early 90's I had two cars I had picked up in my garage. One was a 1964 Sports Fury and the other was a numbers matching 68' Barracuda 383 Formula S. I have always loved the early B-bodies but that 64 Sports Fury was the holy grail to me. It was in the process of being painted when I was forced to sell both of them. The 63' I now have is the re-birth of that moment in time right down to the color.

Attachments

• Done right side.jpg
    Done right side.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 598
my heap. i like'em all!

Attachments

• 100_0125.jpg
    100_0125.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 100_0002.jpg
    100_0002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 558
Favorite B-Body Rides

63 Max Wedges & 64 Hemi's are my favorites. I grew up with them!!

Attachments

• Hot August Nights 2010 037.jpg
    Hot August Nights 2010 037.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 540
  • Hot August Nights 2010 035.jpg
    Hot August Nights 2010 035.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 557
Wow these are some awesome Mopars you all have ! I love all the 62 to 65 B-bidies and I do consider myself lucky to own my favorite of all Mopars my dream car the 63 Plymouth Sport Fury. I can spend all day looking at post like this full of cool 62 to 65 Mopars ! Ron

DSC_4859.jpg

Ok what year and body is really your favorite of the 62-65 B-bodies ?? Is it the one you own ?? I will say yes to that as I love the Max Wedge era cars and I always thought the 63 Plymouth was just very good looking. And when I got the chance to get my 63 I had to sell my Dart to get it but I had to have the 63 Plymouth Max Wedge era car. Don't get me wrong as I love them all from the 62-65 era but I just fell in love with the way the parking lites and front end is on the 63 Ply. But I would love to have another 62-65 B-body and I would take any one I could get. :yes: Ron

62 polara and 64 sport fury......don't have either but working on it

I had my car up in Charleston last Oct. at the Doo Wop car show. have you ever been to that you have a great looking MoPar.

Have you ever had your car to the Charleston car show in Oct. I was up there last Oct with my car. I live in Nashville now but grew up down in Putnam County.

I can only wish that was my 62. I've currently got a 69 road runner project.

Absolutely love 'em all, but this one's in my garage.

Attachments

• 4. Satellite engine-side.jpg
    4. Satellite engine-side.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 479
I have a '65 Coronet, but I have always been partial to the Plymouths.

Attachments

• Wheels tires disc brakes 005.jpg
    Wheels tires disc brakes 005.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 786
Last edited:
Originally posted by Cudacollins

harrop.jpg

I was fortunate to be around the restoration of this car. A friend of mine did a lot of work on the car. Still remember the first night that they took it to Atco Raceway (NJ). If I remember correctly, the car went in the 10's on it's 'shakedown' run. I got to see Bob Harrop make a number of runs in the car. He was kinda like our local 'star' here in South Jersey. I wrote an article, for a local rag, about the night he drove it for the first time. The star attraction that night was a pro stock match race between the Johnsons (warren and Kurt) and the Wayne County guys, Alderman and Geoffrion. After the show was over, they all came over to check out the Harrop car and a '63 Ramcharger car that match raced with Harrop. Very cool to be there.

Auto Transport Service
Back