• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favorite 62-65 B-body ?

Absolutely vintagetin,they definately have alot more charicter than the later models. One of the first things I remember noticing about early B bodies years ago was the roof design of the 64/65 hardtops.

Absolutely vintagetin,they definately have alot more charicter than the later models. One of the first things I remember noticing about early B bodies years ago was the roof design of the 64/65 hardtops.

definetly 64 65 s i also fell in love with that hardtop roof line way back in the day i always wanted a 64 plymouth or a 65 dodge well you can see which one i ended up with and i love it cant wait until i get my cross ram hemi done im building for it right now to complete my dream car.

Attachments

• 65 coronet 026.jpg
    65 coronet 026.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 863
Well, you can see what MY favorite is!!!
ilm65 (I Love My 65)

Last edited:
I like 'em all - wagons included!

Favourite car

Well I agree with most other people that all of the 62-65 Mopars are cool but the 65 Belvedere, 2 door post sedan is my favourite followed very closely by the 63 Dodge 330 post.

And that '62 Dart is just too ugly NOT TO LOVE done up in dark teal with the dog dish hubcaps, 413 cross ram and 3-speed T-85 trans..

My love of '64 Fury's began when I was a sophomore in high school ('78) and my buddy Mark showed up one day in a refrigerator white Fury with a pumped 413 and 4-speed. The floors were so rusty you'd have thought Fred Flintstone owned it but that didn't matter: it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen: even more than my own '68 383/4-speed Road Runner, and it's an addiction I still can't shake (click on my "build" link).

My 1964 Dodge Polara 500

Attachments

• My Baby.jpg
    My Baby.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 703
  • 1964 Dodge engine.jpg
    1964 Dodge engine.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 711
  • 64 Dodge drivers side view.jpg
    64 Dodge drivers side view.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 742
  • 64 Dodge inter front.jpg
    64 Dodge inter front.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 696
  • 1964 Dodge.jpg
    1964 Dodge.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 760
@HitIt: if you want, I can post some of 'm on my blog. These are really nice shots (and a real nice car!!)

I'm a little partial to the 65 convertible but the roofline on a 2 door hardtop is always hard to beat................

Attachments

• DSC00643.jpg
    DSC00643.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 616
Hitit do you drive your 64 much ?? I only ask because it is so clean even under the hood and I know how hard it is to keep it spotless under the hood when you drive them alot as I drive my 63 alot and I try to keep it spotless under the hood. But it's hard to keep it super clean under the hood when you drive them alot unless I clean it everytime I drive it. And yours is super clean everywhere !!! Ron

My favorite is the 1965 plymouth sport fury 383 in sleeper trim and no fender skirts bacause the Hoosier Quick Time drag tires that I have would not fit with them installed. I have an extra hood and am looking at what hood scoop is the biggest and makes the car look the meanest. Headers with 3 1/2 inch pipes that dump 1 foot in front of the rear tires. Like Richard Pettys 67 Ply Belv Nascar. Loud and gets attention when the road shakes. All are cool this is what I am building to drag race and get the family to the Ice Cream Shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back