• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Mopars handling?

What is the single most beneficial component you have added that improved the handling or ride of your Mopar?

In this order but best when all 3 are done at once for a real punch in the nose noticing!

Bigger anti roll bars (sway bars)
Use with superior compound wider tires.
Upgrade your shocks.

If, after this, your cars up and down amount feels excessive, then bigger T bars. But not until then. Most factory T bars are right within that comfortable zone for most driving conditions.

T bars control the body/nose’s up and down movement and to a degree, the body roll in turns. The anti roll bars should take care of most of the body roll.

The icing would be the subframe connectors.
There best use is with higher powered cars. But you will feel a difference with there installment on your normal powered engine.

I did everything at once. New shocks, leaf springs, sub frame connectors, tubular control arms, bigger torsion bars, rear sway bar, lower control arms, borgeson steering box, saginaw pump, along with power disc brakes. It also lowered my car a good inch or so. I don't know which made the most difference but all that together has me all giddy. Car handles great!

Tell ya with all I did it doesn't meet all some of yaz's did. Mine drives so much better; but then again, ya have my thinking on more to do to reach ecstasy!

I got the Hotchkis kit, everything except upper and lower control arms. I got my lower from QA1 and uppers from Performance online because I wanted the extra caster.

Auto Transport Service
Back