• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 500 Project

More p
DSC_0062.jpg
DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0064.jpg
DSC_0065.jpg
DSC_0066.jpg
DSC_0067.jpg
DSC_0068.jpg
DSC_0069.jpg
DSC_0070.jpg
DSC_0073.jpg
hotos from the Tombstone Show.

Let him drive the Coronet.... I may have lost it
Just reaffirmed that you did everything right. Steering and EFI were excellent improvements. Your steering feel and throttle response are almost as good as my 2012 Mustang. Definitely a joy to drive-thanks. Now I need to get a second job so I can get EFI. Maybe Firm Feel will be a Christmas gift to myself.

Nice '66 Chevelle. I have a soft spot for those. I had one after high school, although it wasn't a convertible or a SS.
I thought that was going to win. There were a lot of people ogling over it too, and it is a Chevy.....

Nice '66 Chevelle. I have a soft spot for those. I had one after high school, although it wasn't a convertible or a SS.

I would love to snag your convertible from you but there is clearly too much family history to part with it.....

Everything has a price. With the X, my Belvedere is just not fast enough now so it needs a bigger motor :)
That is why I will NEVER drive a big big block! Besides if it gets less than the 10MPG I get now I can't afford to drive it the 100 miles to town.

That is why I will NEVER drive a big big block! Besides if it gets less than the 10MPG I get now I can't afford to drive it the 100 miles to town.
I'm averaging 10mpg right now, even with winding it out occassionally :)

Just reaffirmed that you did everything right. Steering and EFI were excellent improvements. Your steering feel and throttle response are almost as good as my 2012 Mustang. Definitely a joy to drive-thanks. Now I need to get a second job so I can get EFI. Maybe Firm Feel will be a Christmas gift to myself.

Most the cost was shipping the boat anchor back and forth.

Well Alzheimer's claims another good person. My dad was a simple man who worked hard to allow his kids to make a life better than his. I was the first to go to college and I think he was proud, he was also a man of few words with a 6th grade education so he never said it to me directly. What he did give me was my skills in fixing things. He was a John Deere mechanic and I was in the garage fixing A's and B's before I could drive. Without him my Coronet would not be what it is today. I so wanted to have it done before he was to far gone and it turned out I was about 4 months to late. He was to far gone when I got it on the road. All I wished for was to give him a final ride in a old Dodge (he had Several in the old days) but it was not to be.

Thanks everyone. In some ways having him go quickly was a blessing. It is an ugly thing to live through for everyone.

Auto Transport Service
Back