• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm working on my Christmas ornaments for this year's tree...just sharing.

Leesrt

Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
Here's two designs out of four that I'm working on at the moment. They will be carved out of Aluminum (some colored and some natural Aluminum color). Just thought I'd share.

CHRISTMAS WREATH 2017 1969 CHARGER RT 1.jpg CHRISTMAS WREATH 2017 1969 CHARGER RT 2.jpg CHRISTMAS WREATH 2017 MOPAR 1.jpg CHRISTMAS WREATH 2017 MOPAR 2.jpg

Would totally buy that if it said “1969 Charger Cruzn69” and the color was a dark emerald green! Great Christmas gift!

Can you personalize those?!
I can put anything I want on them. I just did a custom design for my son who is attending U.C. Davis in the Music program. He's specializing in the Baroque period of Music (classical). Here's his design...not Mopar related.

UC DAVIS BAROQUE SYMPHONY WILLIAM COASTER 1.jpg UC DAVIS BAROQUE SYMPHONY WILLIAM COASTER 2.jpg

I want one if you’re sellin them!

Would want “1969 Dodge Charger” on one side.

And “CRUZN 69” on the other in a license plate font.

Then with emerald green paint like your sample has yellow paint. See car color in pic. That possible?

C1664D84-BF1A-46EB-9010-4958D213700E.jpeg

Or even cooler... that *** end of the Charger like you have in wood, minus the R/T, and the CRUZN 69 plate on it!

I’ll PayPal ya the funds and get it goin. Would be a perfect gift for my parents!

Can you make me a 63 440 or Polara ornament? PM me with cost and shipping details.

How are You doing the relief? CAD CNC?

Or even cooler... that *** end of the Charger like you have in wood, minus the R/T, and the CRUZN 69 plate on it!
Thought I'd try and see how this design looks on the Aluminum rounds. I'll have to carve one and see. Here's the computer rendering of the design. Let me make a few to see how they turn out before I promise to sell any to anyone. So far I just planned to make them for my tree.

1969 Charger *** End 1.jpg 1969 Charger *** End 2.jpg 1969 Charger *** End 3.jpg

I seriously want one can you do my 72 rallye on it? In orange or black? Of do you need a down loadable file?

Auto Transport Service
Back