• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Medical update on Bladecutter

I've been watching this thread for some time now, not knowing what to say or if I should. A friend of mine was given a 2 year time frame, that was 6 1/2 years ago, he's still kicking and living his life to the fullest. as said by others your attitude is incredible and your an inspiration to us all, sounds like your doing the right thing with the CBD's and etc. will be thinking of you and your dilema when the game starts today when I'm firing up a big fatty. my prayers are with you, live your life the best you can, and don't look back.
Thanks Don....I have no regrets, my Life is never a dull moment....I've experienced a lot & seen different sides of the glass onion...as long as I can stay active, I'm content.
"Keep them Doggies Rollin(the phatties!)

Thanx Bro! I went & saw the radiation Doc last Wed. & He boosted my optimism. I am going to be doing a fairly short series of 2 weeks, 5 days a week, 20 mins. a day. He will target only the L-5 area in my lumbar, lower spine. Sure enough that is what caused the excruciating back & thigh pain that started last July & finally led me to ER where they discovered bladder cancer & did the surgery to remove tumor.
The radi Doc said that the chemo is what is really important. I asked Him if the combined treatments would only serve to slow the spread of the cancer or could the chemo actually kill All of the cancer. He said the chemo Can kill it all! My next question was why the Urologist took surgery off the table.....His answer was that if the chemo is successful in killing all the cancer, there would be no further need to remove bladder because it will be cured too!
Now it is clear that I've had cancer 5 yrs plus, it is evident that the growth rate was much slower than many cases. I told the radi Doc that I felt the reason for this could be because I smoke so much weed....24/7....the way I roll.
The Doc said that that was a damn good theory & He thought it was pretty sound thinking on my part. A theory that He would not discount & that it was quite possible. I ordered 6, 17oz. bottles of CBD hemp oil(pressed from seeds)from Amazon that should be here today. When I asked the Doc about it He said it Can't hurt & a good chance it can help. A Friend of Mine's Mother Who has cancer has been using CBD for a while now & Her blood work has steadily been improving since.
The race ain't over yet!

Ain't no race, with you in it. Keep on.........

Well now, that prognosis sounds a damn sight better. That's more like it!

Last edited:
Well now, that prognosis sounds a damn site better. That's more like it!
Thanks tn! Hope for the Best, plan for the worst, is the rule that plays best. Feel sure ill squeak out more than 2 years.

I start radiation treatments Thursday, Feb 16. 2 weeks, 5 daze a week, 20 mins. a day.
Got started on CBD oil a couple days ago.

Sounds like some good news. Keep doing what your doing. Your great attitude and gusto are a great inspiration to a lot of people both on this forum and those you have personal contact with. Thanks for being you!!!

kick its ***, Jimi ........ show us how its done!....... you have a lot of people pulling for you

Finished 2 weeks of radiation treatments to lower spine on Wednsday. Two more 3 week cycles of chemo to do, then another scan to see what's there.

How r ya feeling?
You've done quite a bit of work

Materials-HDA-1935-17374.jpg

Just got back from the 1st session of my 5th cycle of chemo.....5 hours,,,,taste of cardboard in my mouth. Another 5 hour session tomorrow.
Also am dealing with an insurance gliche which is jeopardizing my chemo program....which is the ONLY thing thats got a chance of running the cancer into remission.
COLORS be DAMNED.

Auto Transport Service
Back