• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Search results for query: *

  1. prhousejr

    Whats it called???

    I am trying to find the interior window trim that holds the headliner in place. I dont know what it is called. It looks like it will be some sort of u shaped trim. Anyone?:edgy:
  2. prhousejr

    Dying interiors??

    What dyes, and or methods are best for interiors? I am talking Seats, dash, headliner, kick panels. It is maroon now.....Want it black. Do dyes on seats do good?
  3. prhousejr

    Back seat!!!!

    ok i feel like an idiot. How the heck do you get the back seat out of a 68 satty????:mad::confused::mad::confused: