• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100 year blizzard bearing down on Oklahoma

We ain't got no accent everyone else does.
:lol:
Ha! I remember when @Dennis H stopped by on his drive back home from the 2019 Cruisn the Coast trip. After a few phone calls he got a certain impression of me. When he arrived he told me he thought I would be living out on an acreage in the country instead of in the OKC metro.

I think I got 2 inches of freezing sleet and snow today. The roads are very slick causing lots of accidents.

It's going to be snowing today until midnight. It's windy and causing lots of drifting. I've got a 2 ft drift in front of the garage door.

I just snapped these.

IMG_20220203_111951001_HDR.jpg IMG_20220203_111927218_HDR.jpg

Same here. 2-3 foot drifts. Broke records for having 3" the past 2 days set back in 1913. February is normally one of the driest months in Oklahoma. We needed the precipitation.

I have a drift in front of my shop door that's 4 ft tall.

We got rain, warm temps, wind and melting of the 4-5 inches of snow we had with some flooding, then a brief time of freezing rain. Now everything is iced over and the skies are breaking up temps dropping..

Same here. 2-3 foot drifts. Broke records for having 3" the past 2 days set back in 1913. February is normally one of the driest months in Oklahoma. We needed the precipitation.
Parents live east of Tulsa - have approximately 6" on the ground and drifts of almost 2ft on the north side of the house also. Single digit temps tonite... :(

In Pa, that's just a heavy frost.

:rofl:
Glad everyone pulled through, although it was a squeaker.
Now it's french toast time!
That's what cracks me up about living down here. We used to live in NW Iowa and 7 inches up there was a warm up.

Auto Transport Service
Back