• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100 year blizzard bearing down on Oklahoma

It's almost all melted on the hard surfaces now 1PM Saturday.

I miss having kids in the yard and neighborhood playing in the snow.

My daughter told me this about getting the kids ready to go outside and play in the snow.

"Took us an hour to get everyone bundled up and we lasted about 10 min lol"

Had a bit of snow on Tues. A lot of highways in the Province were closed. Some people stayed in their cars for over 12 hours. It will still be here in April.
Pictures taken from our front step. Top things off, crankshaft in the snowblower broke.

5F9B9F65-91AD-4B3D-9E0C-CDE6569F96F7.jpeg 48DB1A3B-D29A-4984-9D66-624C40483821.jpeg 6265368C-718F-48FE-B2D6-AA649929BE36.jpeg

if it's less than a foot/12 inches, it's a dusting

we get our fair share

it's 61* mostly clear & sunny today

Christmas Day, we got about 4ft accumulation
from Christmas thru Jan 1st
who the f-ck wants a White freaken' Christmas ?
not me

Devils Dandruff
& I'm south (& east at least 150+ miles) of Folsom/Granite Bay too
Sonora snow 12-25-2021.JPG

Sierra Cement sometimes, it was the fluffy corn snow, that time
made it miserable here for a while, thawing & refreezing PITA
It stayed for about 3 weeks to a month,
usually goes away pretty fast here,
it's just a lot nicer "here" than other places, between snow storms :poke:

no Mail, WTF
I thought.... 'never mind"

15 foot in the Lake Tahoe basin, broke a 50 year old record

Last edited:
We just had 22" here and 50+ mph winds on Saturday. By Sunday, everything was fine.
Our city did its usual dogshit job of plowing. I don’t blame the plow operators. I blame the higher ups not having enough equipment and the idiots in Silly Hall for not paying the drivers in a timely fashion. Had 3 foot drifts on my back porch and in my driveway. Good times.

Our city did its usual dogshit job of plowing. I don’t blame the plow operators. I blame the higher ups not having enough equipment and the idiots in Silly Hall for not paying the drivers in a timely fashion. Had 3 foot drifts on my back porch and in my driveway. Good times.
I feel your pain, but please let's not make this thread political. :)

About 15 years ago the Albany area got 24" on Christmas Eve and another 24" on New Year's Eve. A total of about 85" that year. Roads were cleared about a day after each snow fall. Just another winter in upstate NY.

Auto Transport Service
Back