• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 conversations limit

71gtx471

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
I keep getting the message you have reached the 15 conversations limit How do I delete old conversations I can't figgier it out, I want to make a perches & it won't allow me to HELP.

If you mean Private Conversations, you need to open the Private Conversation envelope in the header next to your icon picture. Then check the box to the far right of each conversation you want to delete. Then scroll to the bottom and choose the action to ‘leave’ those conversations

If you mean Private Conversations, you need to open the Private Conversation envelope in the header next to your icon picture. Then check the box to the far right of each conversation you want to delete. Then scroll to the bottom and choose the action to ‘leave’ those conversations

Thank You yes that's what I meant, I didn't know you had to leave conversations kept looking for a delete option.

I keep getting the message you have reached the 15 conversations limit How do I delete old conversations I can't figgier it out, I want to make a perches & it won't allow me to HELP.
Have the same problem WTH?

Auto Transport Service
Back