• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 inch jeep rims

Looking forward to pix. The extra backspacing and smallish tires certainly helped.

IMG_4410.jpg

That looks good. Hard to tell, but it looks like if you had gone with the 275/60's in the back it would have been an issue at that ride height. I am a fan of the black wheel stock car look :thumbsup:

Thanks #41 !! I am very pleased with the look. The Rallye wheels just didnt cut it. Too vanilla.
I am glad that I did the 245/60's on all corners. At $50 per tire (still eith the nubs), it would have been silly not to.

My opinion only!....... now it needs some sort of black stripe on the side. (that's a Lot of red/orange!)

Yeah, I have the gill stripes. I will get the R/T stripe kit when I save a few more pesos.

Thanks #41 !! I am very pleased with the look. The Rallye wheels just didnt cut it. Too vanilla.
I am glad that I did the 245/60's on all corners. At $50 per tire (still eith the nubs), it would have been silly not to.

First a the deal on the wheels.... and then the tires...., you must be living right :)

It must have been meant to be !! I should have bought a lottery ticket !

Auto Transport Service
Back