• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15" wheel with 14" stock hubcaps

Thanks for the pic. In my case I will try an other option. May will be cheaper and faster than an oversea order.
7037815-100_0012.jpg

I have been told those do work , along with numerous other home grown fixes. I wanted to do it the right way , at least in my mind , cause I have been selling correctly made wheels for the last 30 years. It's just special one off stuff costs and more times than not , car guys and gals spend huge amounts of money on various parts of their cars , then when it comes down to wheels , they pinch pennies. Just what I have dealt with in the past.

Frank

They did make 15 inch wheels that will take a ten inch cap,but they are very hard to find. I got these on a 1961 Plymouth savoy police car.
Somebody correct if I’m wrong I think you can find them on early 60s dodge trucks.
They are not disc brake friendly wheels.
A5472137-1AA5-4879-97FF-D12A301D5D8E.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back