• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15x8 rims on a 77 Cordoba

I believe some late '70's Dodge Magnums came with factory 15" x 8" rims. They looked like a cop car wheel, with argent paint, and no nubs to hold hub cap on. The Magnum was basically the same car as yours, so rims should fit.

They will fit with plenty of room to spare. These are 15x8.5 with 3-7/8 backspacing on my 79.

C7162DAA-9D9D-478C-9063-F898ED845199.jpeg

I believe some late '70's Dodge Magnums came with factory 15" x 8" rims. They looked like a cop car wheel, with argent paint, and no nubs to hold hub cap on. The Magnum was basically the same car as yours, so rims should fit.
The Magnum GT came with 15x7” wheels and the 15x8” wheels came on the Aspen/Volare Super Coupe.

The Magnum GT came with 15x7” wheels and the 15x8” wheels came on the Aspen/Volare Super Coupe.
Yes, 15x8's will work just fine, front or back, I have 15x10's on my red Magnum in the rear ( for future reference )

Red MForce 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back