• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Dodge 100 pick up info please

HEMIVISION

Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score
I am working on a 1964 100 Dodge pick up for someone and need some info..He wants to convert it to power brakes (its already disc) It has three on the tree and the master for the slave cylinder is too close the brake master cylinder to allow a vacuum booster on there..is there some one who sells a smaller slave cylinder master...or vacuum booster less than 3" from centre that would work.. If I have to go electric with the brake booster who should I talk to..

You need the power brake booster bracket and the extension off a 1973 - 1976 A-body car!!! This places the booster out approximately 5" and allows the clutch master cylinder to be retained in place. I found these images over on the FABO forum. This is a disassembled bracket with the rod extension. The original is cadmium plated, the example pictured is obviously chromed! Third pic is the bracket installed in a '73 DartSport. Last is a complete original part that has been disassembled.

I might have an original in my parts stash, I'll check and advise either way.

120707-Power_Brake_Booster_Brackets-4.JPG

120707-Power_Brake_Booster_Brackets-5.jpg

attachment.php

pbparts.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back