• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 grill??

tire_fryin89

Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone reproduce or know where I can get a grill for a 64 Savoy? I have searched and searched and all I’ve found was an original nos one in the box on eBay for $1200. And call me crazy but I’m not spending $1200 for a grill lol.

There out there. Keep looking. I sold my last spare with headlamp trims for $250
Doug

Good luck. I Havent seen one pop up yet for a reasonable price or I would of bought it. Or how that I think about it there was one for a few hundred in ok shape w/ some dents on Ebay a month or so ago.

Last edited:
Depends what you're looking for, a driver, or a very nice piece for a restoration. You can search the used parts here, or cars parting out for one. I don't think I've ever seen them re-popped ? The NOS at $1200 is probably not a bad deal, if your car really needs it for accuracy. Swap meets are also an option, and Post a WTB in the correct section on the Forum here. I had my '63 re-done, and wished it would have cost $1200...
IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG

3 grand VANDAN?? Hours and HOURS of work! I'd buy that $1200 NOS in a heart beat if it's as new...

Bill at Special T's has them. Cost me over 2 grand to have him do a hemi conversion and refinish. Nice work, but really expensive!!

Auto Transport Service
Back