• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Plymouth Convertible...Looking for it!!! Maybe it's out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardbishop

Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for my Dad's car. It was my first car. It was a 1964 Plymouth Fury convertible. It was Sandlewood Metallic..with a white top.....and a Sandlewood boot. It was a 361 2bbl car with an A833 4-speed and a bench seat. It had dual exhausts.....and Sport Fury Spinner wheel covers. It was undercoated as it was purchased at Hornbogen Dodge-Plymouth in Marquette, Michigan. I have the build sheet and order sheet.

After moving to Florida, my dad traded it in at the Tampa, Florida Dodge-Plymouth dealership in 1973....the dealership was near Tampa General Hospital.
He knew he had made a mistake and went back to the dealership 4 hours later and it was "sold"...the dealership refused to give the new owner's name.
Over the years....
I have written and called to the Florida DMV...Georgia DMV...tried a search of Southern States DMV records....the car vanished.
This marks 40 years that I been searching....maybe this site...and MOPAR B-Body guys...have the key to finding it.
Thanks
Howard

I commend you on your dedication,I hope you find your lost love. I'm sure your Dad is smiling with a tear of joy in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back