• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Plymouth Fury Station Wagon

Plumber452

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just purchased a "Patina" 1964 Plymouth Fury Station Wagon. I can remember my Dad and I driving off the show room floor in a 64 Dodge Polara. The only other Mopars I've been involved with was a one ton 1974 Dodge truck my Dad owned and I later purchased. My car is defiantly a "Project" but that's O.K. The guy I bought it from said he doesn't think that it has been messed with since the mid/late 70's. It appears someone was starting an install of what I was told is a 413. It has T 41 on top of the pad, HP in the center and 1-25 stamped at an angle in the corner. Any help in identifying this engine would be great!!!! I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Welcome! Cool project. The motor certainly sounds interesting

Post some pics! We got guys around here that do Patina on purpose! And they do a heck of a job of it at that!

Welcome to FBBO from NY!

@dana44

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! Is this by chance the one you bought?

000000000.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '64 Fury wagon project. Your engine stamps decode as: T = 1962. 41 = 413
Could be out of an Imperial or New Yorker.

Welcome from Minnesota. I have a 64 Fury wagon also, 318 auto, ps

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '64 Fury wagon project. Your engine stamps decode as: T = 1962. 41 = 413
Could be out of an Imperial or New Yorker.
Thanks!!! I've seen soooo many different interpolation's of the numbers. The engine turns easily by hand, the oil is full and looks new, the oil filter looks new and the engine appears to have been just set in in. It doesn't even have the mounting bolts on the mounts in the perches. The engine even has it's own harness not connected to the body. It has a separate staring relay, the porcelain ignition part ( My Dad always kept one of those in his glovebox. LOL!!!) and regulator

Welcome from Alabama, looks like a cool project. Nice patina.

Welcome from Missouri!!

V is for the 64 model year, and I think T is for the 62 model year, so I think you have a 1962 413 going there.

Auto Transport Service
Back