• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 belvedere help locate sales order on ibm card.

65plymouth446

Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
Hello all new to the forum I have a 1965 belvedere II I don't have the fender tag but I ordered the ibm card and I located the 9 digit sales order number on the car both on the core support and under the package tray my question is will the ibm card have that full sales order number on it or just a few of those numbers and if so can anyone point out where that number is located on the ibm card appreciate any info thanks guys.

MCODECUDA thanks for the reply ok cool so the full number will be on there would you happen to have a picture of where it's located on the ibm card I've seen alot of pictures of them on google just can't seem to find a 9 digit number on the card.

Welcome from Alabama, how about some pictures of that 65.

MCODECUDA thanks for the reply ok cool so the full number will be on there would you happen to have a picture of where it's located on the ibm card I've seen alot of pictures of them on google just can't seem to find a 9 digit number on the card.
775D52CA-78FA-425E-911C-C5EE559884DD.jpeg
It’s in the upper right hand corner. Please note that I have it blacked out in the attached picture.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Thanks for all the welcomes from everyone this has been a great group for everything info parts alot of great people willing to help thanks.

You keep mentioning a 9 digit number.

A 65 SO number will consist of 8 characters; a three character date code for the Scheduled Production Date and a five digit number.

You keep mentioning a 9 digit number.

A 65 SO number will consist of 8 characters; a three character date code for the Scheduled Production Date and a five digit number.
The OP mentioned 9 digits but I agree with you that it’s only 8.

welcome to FBBO

Ok so it's 8 digits I'm just a little confused on if my SO# is stamped on my core support and under my package tray which are both the same number but they are both 10 digit numbers so not sure why my car has 10 numbers but the IBM card shows 8.

Ok so it's 8 digits I'm just a little confused on if my SO# is stamped on my core support and under my package tray which are both the same number but they are both 10 digit numbers so not sure why my car has 10 numbers but the IBM card shows 8.

Can you post a picture of the stampings?

Auto Transport Service
Back