• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 ply satellite

sevierstan

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
I'm a newcomer just bought a 1965 satellite 2 door it is missing the trim plate car is painted black years ago but shows red from belt line down and white on top and trunk lid and hood it has a blue interior that was done when ever they painted it black was the red & white in that combo back then? It has a 318 in it with a 727 trans. I'm new to the 60's stuff been a street rodder along time but mostly mid 30's Thanks, sevierstan

newwelcome.jpg
:xscuseless:

My favorite Plymouth, lucky man, congrats & welcome from the bourbon state!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. 1965 Satellites are great looking cars. Good luck with your new project.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Illinois!! Post some photos of your ride. Here's one of my brother's '65 Satty . . .

1965 Sat New Stance 1-18-22 (1)cd.jpg

Your brother has a beautiful '65 mine is a long ways from that, right now I gutted the interior and am going to replaced the floor pans just where your feet rest all else is good metal go figure. It has a 318 running with good oil pres. having the trans rebuilt now when I bought it I got another 727 trans with it tag on rear says 2.92 I don't know to much about 60's Mopar's as I have been a street rodder with mid 30's rides have built a few. Went with the 60's now as it seems it is easier to sell if my health was to take a crap. anyways one nice ride your brother has.

Welcome! I can relate. My current build is the same. I wouldn't be shy about posting "as is" pictures of your car. After all, this is a site where that's what most of us want to see. ; Sat., 440 - as is.

000047240024.jpg

000004830011.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, great to see another Street Rodder come over. I tried one once. I had to come back to my Mopars.

Curious…where did you get that engine stand/cradle in pic?
Will get back on that. For now I'm saying Summit - direct ship. The casters are provided as add-ons. It took a good while to show up. Allstar is the brand.

Curious…where did you get that engine stand/cradle in pic?
I looked, nothing yet. I'll see if I have some paperwork. Don't get the casters pictured. They don't have locks. Mine do but Allstar makes them both so contact somebody if you order.

Auto Transport Service
Back