• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Plymouth Satellite 426-S a Spy car??

Thought I was being polite.
No Problems, Only Solutions! I said 426 was a Max wedge in terms of Cubic inches in 1965. The Max Cube was 426 1965 & 440 was the maximum Cubic inches 1966. someone chimes in "No Max wedge built in 1965" I guess some do not know u can use the word Maximum for things other than a Max Wedge ! But the fact is Mr Norm built 426 wedge cars that he called Ram Charged and put em in 1966 cars! Cross rams with orange paint ! But we know from all the experts on this site that it could not be a Max Performance Wedge cause that tech was Lost in 1964 just like pyraminds! No way in Hell Mr Norm could build a Hot Wedge in 1966. LMAO

As others have said u could race order Hemi in 1965 cars and Hemi took over

Somehow I missed this post entirely. After reading the entire post I think ole Willy doesn't know the difference between factory built and aftermarket and how freaking hard is that!??

As others have said u could race order Hemi in 1965 cars and Hemi took over
1 Race Hemi.jpg

Somehow I missed this post entirely. After reading the entire post I think ole Willy doesn't know the difference between factory built and aftermarket and how freaking hard is that!??
What i said was 426-s in car was Maximum cubic inch for 1965 not Max performance wedge!
I posted the legend as i remember that Mr Norm built some max wedge cars with the cross rams
(Max Performance specs maybe so maybe not) guys that built them called em Max Wedge.
Grand Spaulding could build it 4 sure, Top Mopar performance shop in the land.
Then after my post i see a purple wedge car on uncle Tony garage getting a lot of buzz,then 1 of the purple wedge cars or maybe the same car on UTG comes up for sale on this web site & it sold. Maybe seller or buyer has more info on this topic. Great to see the passion folks have for the Max Wedge! Got my 413, revin up the engine and it sounds Real Mean !

I know Nothing

Auto Transport Service
Back