• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Satellite Rear Trim

65belv

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Somewhere out there I recall that someone was selling a large applique or decal that looked like the machine turned finish on the anodized aluminum trim on the rear of the 65 Satellite below the trunk. If anyone knows who makes them or sells them please let me know. Thanks.

i found mine from ano-brite -- now king of trim. i am happy with the way it turned out.

Attachments

• _DSC1009.jpg
    _DSC1009.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 826
3M makes the film in two sizes of the "engine turn" design. It's often listed on eBay where you can buy small sheets. In the eBay search window, enter: "engine turn vinyl" Good luck; Bob

Last edited:
Satellite rear panel

Guy from Chigoland sells a lot of 2-5 B-body trim had panels for both sat. and belvedere. They were so nice I thought about buying them, and I don't even need them. That was at Indy swap meet last year. Cant remember his name but he's widely known for selling high end B body trim

Auto Transport Service
Back