• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Belvedere II Wagon

StayTrue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I’m new here!!
I’ve been looking for quite a while, and I just picked up this wagon from CA!!
Unfortunately I live in Vegas and lucky me we’re about to break 100° and I have no garage.. so I’m gonna make do with what I can for now put up a makeshift shade structure so hopefully I can work on it a little bit when the sun goes down.
I rolled it off the truck fired right up went one block and stakled and I couldn’t get it started. I think it’s out of gas.
I’m glad we have a dedicated wagon forum now ❤️
but it’s just the beginning… body looks super clean even though there are some area with some filler it’s really super straight. It’s already got some nice goodies on it. Wilwood brakes, TTI exhaust and pretty healthy sounding 440. It just really needs to be dialed in.
Any Vegas locals here?
Thank you!!

D0297827-3781-4D50-8B98-4FF48B0CF444.jpeg

792EB90E-ADDA-4E5E-BC18-C5DC081DB3E8.jpeg

B639900C-1C1B-4260-ACC7-613BAA9751DD.jpeg

CE122AD7-FF48-42A2-8928-0BFBDD979E86.jpeg

7499019E-5C5C-4E5C-952E-65507668DFAF.jpeg

Welcome from CT. Nice wagon but does it have A/C? OH it's DRY heat! Probably need a car cover a large one.:lol:

Cool 66 Belvedere wagon, looks to be relatively solid

we started getting warmer now too, it was 85* at 10:30am this morning
(sort of warm for here, finally... this last 6 months/winter was brutal)

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I know we do have a few people here from Las Vegas or that vicinity

Welcome from CT. Nice wagon but does it have A/C? OH it's DRY heat! Probably need a car cover a large one.:lol:
AC components were removed... but it is a factory AC car. Definitely need AC and wondering if I can somehow put together a factory setup or should I look to vintage air? I should just do a rooftop unit like on campers haha!
I did just receive the carcover so that will be on it for sure.

Welcome from Alabama, hope it just needed gas, but 440's are thirsty.

AC components were removed... but it is a factory AC car. Definitely need AC and wondering if I can somehow put together a factory setup or should I look to vintage air? I should just do a rooftop unit like on campers haha!
I did just receive the carcover so that will be on it for sure.
A/C on the roof.:lol:
cooler.JPG
:mob::lol:

Welcome!! A 440 with TTI exhaust sounds like a fun wagon. And a nice, low rack wouldn't look bad on that long roof.

Nice.

The SUV of yesterday.

Welcome from NY where the high will be around 50 today.

Nice looking long roof you have there...Congrats!

As for the A/C I would just do a retrofit under the hood, new Sanden compressor, brackets, lines, condenser, drier etc....Bouchillon Performance has all the stuff you need to do this conversion. This is the route I went with on my 68 Chrysler T/C wagon....worked out really well!

Auto Transport Service
Back