• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 charger radiator

Cody Gatlin

Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
I have a 66 with a 440 and auto trans I need a radiator the original is to far gone and where I live no radiator shops but im trying to find any radiator that would fit the car, it came with a 26 inch originally, but if anyone had a number from a parts store o'rileys autozone ect. Any help would be appreciated thanks

You might consider an aluminum replacement radiator from an online sales source. Griffen, Cold Case, Wizard cooling, Champion Radiator, etc. Just be sure of hose sizes and desired locations.

I think classic industries has a economy line of radiators, if you don't care about looking original then try that, may save you a few bucks

The only ones I've found in store are for c body newyorkers ect. I dont see why it wouldn't work
the C body radiator will fit on your support but if you had an original shroud, the shroud won't interchange between models. Other than that, you can use the C body one.

the C body radiator will fit on your support but if you had an original shroud, the shroud won't interchange between models. Other than that, you can use the C body one.
Nice no shroud I'll end up just making one bit i didnt know if there was any difference fitment wise

If you get a C-radiator with shroud brackets a 67 to 69 maybe more years shroud will fit. Had a C-body 26" radiator in my Satellite until I found the 948 radiator. Mine was stolen before I owned it.

Auto Transport Service
Back