• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 coronet 500

RPM

Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
Well here is the '66 we let get away from us....
I happen to be downtown and caught the pic from a car show cruise....

This was a car that my brother officially owned.... alot of fun..
When he recieved the car for his 16th b-day it was needing quite a bit of help, but was still driveable. The original Poly blew up so we stabbed in a mean HP 440 we had. The thing moved like a raped ape after that work. Anyways car got paint and interior etc.. and eventually got sold to the gentleman driving it in the pic.... wish it was still in the garage... but oh well... cant keep them all !

CIMG2794.jpg

-RPM

I like it. :yes: Ron

Hunting him down wouldnt be hard I see the dang car everywhere. I think though he is pretty much wanting to keep it. He worked the motor and trans over some more from what I heard and is working on other stuff with it.

we also had the car set up with disc brakes off a '75 and upgraded to the 15" wheel. Boy that helped the ol' barge out quite a bit.

Glad someone is enjoying it though !

Early on in the cars life it suffered a roll over ! Looks pretty dang good now !

-RPM

Take this with ya the next time you go talk to him.....

just close the lid first

LOL never been much on the revolver... but that one might do the trick .

-RPM

If we could only Know Then what we know now, we would All have garages Full of cars.I have gotten rid of some cars and trucks that I wish I had back for sure.
I had a Beautiful 64 Chevy Impala SS Drop Top many years ago( I know it's not a Mopar but a Sweet car none the less). The only reason I wish I had it back is because the Kid I sold it too, Totaled it in less then a week after buying it.

Last edited:
That's a GREAT looking 66 Coronet, buy I MIGHT be a little prejudice!:D

Richard

It is a nice car, I too wish I had many of my old rides back, but I don't see too many of them, so I'm not tempted too much, if I saw them all over I would probably be tempted to buy some back...LOL.. That is if I actually had any money...

Now thats a revolver there! lol. It is a nice car, wonder if he ever got it from the guy..

Auto Transport Service
Back