• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 coronet restomod/pro touring build

Ya I seen they have the remover after the fact, I didn't even think about it I was determined to get them out, good experience if nothing else. Next time I'll be using the remover for sure though!
If you have a good reliable group of mopar buds...Some of those tools you use once in a blue moon you can divvy up with each other. In 8 years we have never had an issue sharing those rarely used tools....

Buttoned up the front suspension finally and installed the wilwood caliper bracket, had to get the hell out of the shop last night or I would've been in there all night. I'll have the brakes assembled this weekend

IMG_1217.JPG IMG_1223.JPG

Finally putting wheels back on the ground, 4 link is next RMS sent me a new cross bar to fit the dana so I can start assembling now.

IMG_1231.JPG IMG_1233.JPG

just read your entire thread, looks like you have it all in hand. Your moving quickly due to having the funds to buy what you want. Many of us have to save and save to buy each piece and that can take years. Nice car and it's looking great. Will keep tabs on it for sure. Ghost.

Thanks ghost, I have been blessed to build the car the way I want it, I have been saving for quite some time and finally got my plans in motion this year. Hoping to have the rear suspension built next weekend and have all 4 wheels on the ground

Original plan was to use Holley sniper efi the 8 injector version capable of handling 1250hp, but I talked to Holley and they're so far behind in back orders for the 600hp version they don't envision taking orders for the 8 injector version for another "4-5 months" so that's out of the question now. I'm thinking I might use the fitech meanstreet efi, anyone have suggestions on fuel injection for a 700-800hp 505"

My two cents don't do the returnless setup. They say it's good but you end up with cavatation. Spend the money and get an efi intank setup. I had the atomic efi setup and with the returnless pump. Was great until I took a hard turn and cavatation started and never quit....

Run the fuel command center or the edelbrock sump setup if you want to keep your stock tank and pickup.

My two cents don't do the returnless setup. They say it's good but you end up with cavatation. Spend the money and get an efi intank setup. I had the atomic efi setup and with the returnless pump. Was great until I took a hard turn and cavatation started and never quit....
Ya no way, Im goin with a 15 gallon cell and in take pump

Started prepping the strange s60 for install (hopefully this weekend) got the rotors and calipers mounted up still have to fab brake lines and install distribution block

IMG_1263.JPG IMG_1264.JPG

Got a delivery today from billet specialties, what do you guys think? 15x7 fronts, billet street lites I got a killer price on them

IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1356.JPG

Here's another shot with wheels set on the hub, love the way the rotors fill the space behind the wheel, I gotta save up some money to buy the rears now.

IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1361.JPG

Thanks Paul, I'm getting anxious to get her back on the road!

Haven't updated in a while, not much progress on the car, I did get the master cylinder and some Nickel copper alloy brake line so i can plumb the braking system. Update on the motor the short block is assembled, victor heads went out for CNC Friday sounds like I'll have the motor back in a couple weeks I can't wait!

Auto Transport Service
Back