• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Charger Brake Spring

Charger Too

Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
Rear Brake Drums: Regarding the adjuster spring that connects the adjuster to the front shoe, (bottom spring) is the spring for 10" or 11" drum the same spring?

Rear Brake Drums: Regarding the adjuster spring that connects the adjuster to the front shoe, (bottom spring) is the spring for 10" or 11" drum the same spring?
Lots of parts can be checked on Rock Autos site. They are very accurate IMO.
Mike

Not the same spring because 10“ is self adjust, 11” is manual adjust. Star wheel is different also.

I ordered from Rock Auto, they were wrong. I stopped getting important parts from them, most of their stuff is incorrect and returning is a hassle.
I have ordered wiper blades that were ok though :)

I use Rock Auto quite a lot, but you do have to know what you're looking at, because they rely on their suppliers to provide them with the correct fittment information. I see the wrong stuff listed on there all the time, but it's not them, it's their suppliers misinformation. They have thanked me more than once for pointing this out.

Auto Transport Service
Back