• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Charger Seat Belts

Charger Too

Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
1967 Dodge Charger Seat Belts: My belts are dark brown and in pretty good shape, but the chrome latches are very rusty. What is my best option? What is the best vendor? Thanks!

Good used is the best option In my book

Show us a photo of the chrome.

Show us a photo of the chrome.
IMG_2281 (002).jpg

All of the chrome latches are rusted like this.

I tried to send you a private message concerning your search for brown seat belts, but your inbox for messages is full and can't receive any more messages until you go in and delete some of your old messages.

I tried to send you a private message concerning your search for brown seat belts, but your inbox for messages is full and can't receive any more messages until you go in and delete some of your old messages.
How do you delete private messages from the inbox?

I figured it out and have deleted my private messages.

Auto Transport Service
Back