• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 B-body Plymouth Roadrunner, Belvedere, Satellite body metal and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwinmopar

Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling the "Cab" of a 68 roadrunner. It has good roof, A-pillars, floor metal under and behind the rear seat, rear inner wheel wells, right rear sub-frame and more metal. Like to sell whole, three or four guys could pick it up and carry it. Anyone looking to un-do a drag racing car and put it back to original might find this metal very helpful. I will help load it for someone, but I need to keep my dolly. Also have some parts taken from the car if your looking for anything. Doors with windows, trunk lid, trunk lid torsion springs, trunk lid hinges, trunk lid striker (the part mounted inside the trunk with the two bolts), parts of the wire harness, gas tank and filler neck, gas tank straps, decent core rear bumper and brackets, wiper motor, wiper arms and pivots, dome light, head liner rods and clips, some seat belt parts, dual exhaust muffler hangers that mount under the back seat, and more, rear leaf springs, No four speed parts. In Fort Wayne, IN 46818. The pictures will be on eBay until the metal is sold, please see the pics on eBay item number 333153571827. Basically I was about the third guy to get what was left of this car and I took almost everything off that would unbolt.

Is the piece that welds to the outer wheel well and package tray extension good on the drivers side

Fuel sending unit by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back