• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 500 Project

Friend of mine in California has the super six in a valiant. Three speed on the floor. Fun, reliable, and pretty quick. No turbo required.

Damn it, the youngest said she would like to help restore a Dart Swinger for her first car when she turns 17 in 18 months........... And I found one with a slant 6, that would be so cool.......
If my daughter said that to me I'd be out shopping for one right now.

I got the rear Nitto 555 R's so you can keep it between the lines when you punch it. Still waiting on that disc brake kit...
Yes. You need to pm me your address.

Redesign on the decals so they would actually work. Mocked them up.
35BC3ADC-589C-4293-BBE9-5437D3656C66.jpeg
Go or no go? Less than $20 to get a set made.

Maybe try a silver sticker in Chrysler lean burn script. Make it look like something stock.
Looking a little too pep boys for me.

Maybe try a silver sticker in Chrysler lean burn script. Make it look like something stock.
Looking a little too pep boys for me.
Basically copied the 318 4 Barrel Mopar Pie Plate colors and as close to the Font as I could get.

It's got a retro high tech look to it. Keep the Chrysler corporation logo and wording. Take the script and do electronic fuel injection 318ci.

Probably has a better chance of making it through. Online places are checking for copyrighted items very carefully these days.

AirCleanerLeanBurnStyleDodge.png

Trust me when it comes to air cleaners I know what the judges like.

Trust me when it comes to air cleaners I know what the judges like.

I have your Dr. Diff disc brake kit ordered finally.

Jim, I like the decal you ordered. Should look good and you can give Bill that Pep Boys air cleaner as I remember him saying how much he liked it.

Auto Transport Service
Back