• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Dodge Coronet R/T

I saw a pic of that car months ago that video just a bit ago, I LOVED the looks of it! It is so clean looking and I'd really like to do a color combo like that. The wheels and tires on it look great too. Looks modern but still hold its true muscle car appearance and performance.

That big muscle series is awesome. And that 'net especially! Really Sharp color combo and wheels/tires. They look like 18's all the way around to me.. :eusa_think: I did 18" rears and 17" fronts on my Charger, gives you just a little bit of rake and the staggered size always looked good to me.

Attachments

• IMAG0595.jpg
    IMAG0595.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 336
Yes, nice car.

BUT - according to Mr. Mike Musto, it has the 2 door upper and lower control arms on it. Obviously a 1 of 1 from the factory. :head_smack:

All credibility gone with that statement, plus a couple others he made.

Yes, nice car.

BUT - according to Mr. Mike Musto, it has the 2 door upper and lower control arms on it. Obviously a 1 of 1 from the factory. :head_smack:

All credibility gone with that statement, plus a couple others he made.

I believe Mike said or meant to say Tubular control arms

He said "tubular upper and lower control arms" - Mike knows his ****. I was building my car the same time he was building Mr Angry and I leaned on him for help with many things.

BZ

That coronet is my cousin's. Took about 4-5 years to build. Did all the work himself, very clean car.

That coronet is my cousin's. Took about 4-5 years to build. Did all the work himself, very clean car.
Its even more respectable that he did it himself! Good for him and guys like him.

Well ask your Cousin what size wheels he is running please.

Better yet invite him to the forum to tell us himself !! I LOVE THAT CAR MAN !!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah pretty sure he meant tubular, that Charger is gorgeous too

Yeah he actually says tubular ... whoever did the video editing must not be a car guy and just typed what he thought he heard Mike say for the subtitles

Auto Transport Service
Back