• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Daytona Nose and Headlight Assembly Value?

Musclecar Fan

Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
I'm considering a trade with someone for their original 1969 Daytona metal nose cone complete with center screen and moulding, both pop-up door headlight assemblies and left and right side support panels. The nose is absolutely original and was stripped to metal 25 years ago and has sat in an enclosed garage since. The headlight doors have original paint on them still. What is the value of this set-up? I see repro superbird cones alone being advertised for $6K, but this is a rarer Daytona version which is ORIGINAL and complete with all the original parts I listed above. A friend thought minimum $15K, but I don't know..... Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

1969 Daytona Nose and Headlight Assembly Value

I have a Daytona (original owner) which was recently hit by a driver who ran a red light and am in need of a nose to repair the car. Do you still have the nose you mentioned? Did you ever determine its Value? I can have the man who is repairing my car get in touch with you if you want to discuss. I am in Virginia.

I have a Daytona (original owner) which was recently hit by a driver who ran a red light and am in need of a nose to repair the car. Do you still have the nose you mentioned? Did you ever determine its Value? I can have the man who is repairing my car get in touch with you if you want to discuss. I am in Virginia.

oh no say it aint so , man i hate to hear that your car is so awesome

Auto Transport Service
Back