• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

Sounds great. I'll need to get a pair of those mufflers for Uncle Bill's Cuda.

What fuel do you use, AV gas? Maybe that's why yours starts easily and others use cheap ethanol.

Sounds great. I'll need to get a pair of those mufflers for Uncle Bill's Cuda.

What fuel do you use, AV gas? Maybe that's why yours starts easily and others use cheap ethanol.
No reason to be putting ethanol in anything. 25% AV gas to 75% 91 Shell.

Looks like it helps to be in the aviation business. At this stage I am going to see if I can end up with an engine that will run nicely on our Shell 91 0ctane.
Anyone can drive out to the airport here and get fuel. Spring is going to hurt here, as my 2200 liter tank is empty...

Anyone can drive out to the airport here and get fuel. Spring is going to hurt here, as my 2200 liter tank is empty...
Thanks, I might just go to the airport and try it. When I get the car together, it will be mostly street driven and hopefully to long distant road trips to shows.
2200 litres, did you think of investing in a gold mining firm? Don't think there is much panning in Ontario.

Cosmoline dipped LCA's and T9 on all the bare steel still looking great!
1969dodgedartswingerspring2022 002.jpg
1969dodgedartswingerspring2022 003.jpg

SOOOOOO nice to find that the last guy ground the limiter peg off of the vent glass pivot post, so I don't have to disassemble the entire door/glass frame assembly to change the glass holders!!!
1969dodgedartswingerspring2022 013.jpg

1969dodgedartswingerspring2022 018.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back