• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

how bout a short little vid. of it uncorked in the 1/8th before you hang them!
let me know when and I'll keep my windows open!

Some restoration parts are moving again, only took 5.5 months but I got her catwhisker window fuzzies today from Nigel at National Moparts. Even got some free lumber, probably worth more in today's markets than the $169Cdn for the 8pc seal kit, but a great way to make sure they get shipped without being bent.
1969dartcleanupwindowsweeps 001.JPG

1969dartcleanupwindowsweeps 003.JPG
1969dartcleanupwindowsweeps 005.JPG

Fresh out of the mail box from Pennsylvania. Thanks @Highwaystar on FABO ! A pair and a spare of vent window holders. Absolutely perfect and the top two at least look to be freshly chromed or NOS stock, not a mark on the pivot posts. Chrome job alone around here would be about $250 a PIECE. I've have a "want to buy" out for over a year with no response, but last week highwaystar put these up for sale and I snagged them not even sure if the were correct for the car.
1969dartswingerfinecleanup2022 001.jpg

The pair on the car are heavily pitted.
1969dartswingerfinecleanup2022 004.jpg

Now the fun parts is going to be tearing the door and glass apart to swap them out.
1969dartswingerfinecleanup2022 009.jpg

Always nice getting new parts, was thinking the same thing about the lumber as my new dishwasher arrived with some nice wooden bracing.
Cars look and sond great.

It's amazing engineering to even be able to get the vent window to seal shut. Can't live without the nut cooler.

Fresh out of the mail box from Pennsylvania. Thanks @Highwaystar on FABO ! A pair and a spare of vent window holders. Absolutely perfect and the top two at least look to be freshly chromed or NOS stock, not a mark on the pivot posts. Chrome job alone around here would be about $250 a PIECE. I've have a "want to buy" out for over a year with no response, but last week highwaystar put these up for sale and I snagged them not even sure if the were correct for the car.
View attachment 1246348
The pair on the car are heavily pitted.
View attachment 1246349
Now the fun parts is going to be tearing the door and glass apart to swap them out.
View attachment 1246350

You're not done yet?

Got the old noise cans off and the new Dynaflow 17733's on and buttoned back up. Always baffled by the "my car won't start after it sits for more than a week" crowd, this thing hasn't been fired up since late November. Tap, tap, crank, stop, two taps, crank and she makes noise!
1969darttransmissionsealsexhaust 055.JPG
1969darttransmissionsealsexhaust 066.JPG
1969darttransmissionsealsexhaust 070.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back