• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 r./t se charger total restro

Havent updated for a while n just need some info on painting the grill sections.is the trim on the head lite covers a gray paint or chrome like finish.the inside off the front grill looks a lite gray in colour, can anyone direct me to the rite colour combos from that the factor used. Im sure ive read in other post but this seems easier n quicker.

DSCF3249.jpgDSCF3255.jpgDSCF3252.jpghers a few pics off grill from disassembly n getting ready for clean up n paint.the metal bracket that is rivitted on n shows a pic off rivittes n the extra one from factory, should i remove these n where would you get replacement rivettis.

View attachment 235931DSCF3256.jpgDSCF3257.jpgDSCF3258.jpgDSCF3259.jpgDSCF3260.jpgjust a few updates of grill restro n tnks goes to speedy , i cant believe how close the colour you used, this is a very time consuming job but the end results are starting to look better than factory. Have a crack to fix n my drivers headlite door the tab is missing. May look for a donner or fix it.

DSCF3256.jpg DSCF3257.jpg DSCF3258.jpg DSCF3259.jpg DSCF3260.jpg

just put grill pieces back together n here are a few picsDSCF3268.jpgDSCF3269.jpgDSCF3270.jpgDSCF3271.jpggoing to wait till it warms up a little to give it a shot off clear coat n still have to finish the R/T EMBLEM

DSCF3268.jpg DSCF3269.jpg DSCF3270.jpg DSCF3271.jpg

Man That grill looks terrific!!! You are going to have a show room grill if you keep up with this and reading here for a long time i know it isint easy with these particular grills! Keep on keepin on, cool is the word for sure!!! ;)

I have just been looking at your grill. You have done a great job. I am working on my grill now and this gives me some motivation.
Your car is looking great!

this is what i did today i know its not a mopar or a hellcat but when it comes to trucks i perfer the GMC brand n its a needed asset for me enjoyDSCF3293.jpg

HAVENT DONE ANY UPDATES FOR A WHILE BEEN IN A STALE MOOD but heres a few pics of inside the top end of motor, it is actually quite clean with one miner bit of damage, no wonder it wont runDSCF3413.jpgDSCF3413.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF3410.jpgDSCF3411.jpgDSCF3412.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF3409.jpg
    DSCF3409.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 222
Time to dig back in Steven. Forget the stale mood Spring is just a reminder of another driving season you're going to miss! Have at it!

I came across these markings on the sides of the engine block, n was wondering if they mean anything, looks like they were painted on after the engine was painted.DSC_0963.jpgDSC_0964.jpgDSC_0965.jpgDSC_0966.jpg

THIS IS what i did the last couple days was work on fixing the drivers side front fender, put a lower heal patch,n took apart the front nose n fixed it n weld all the holes from previous fix

IMG_0033[1].JPG IMG_0035[1].JPG IMG_0006[1].JPG

The last pic was from a car show that is a 68 charger style sitting on a 300 frame I have more pics n will load latter

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Wondering what the proper way to put front seatbelt bracket on, on the front floor pan underneath is it the first pic or

dont weld any thing till all your gaps are good doors an trunk lid they need to be all dry fitted probably should have been done first before removing 1/4s

Auto Transport Service
Back