• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Roadrunner Post Coupe Restoration

Few more

IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0335.JPG

Sweet man, can't wait till it all done! Hey why no subframe connectors for that big elephant going in...

I have been debating bolt on or weld on. Was going to reach out to the B Body guys and get some opinions before I do it. This whole hemi thing is new to me. For all the money I'm putting in, I want to get it right. Any thoughts?

Well since you are apart run the amd laser cut ones. They match up to the floor pan perfect for the most contact points. You don't have to cut the floor pans either. I might look at some torque boxes too, they will stiffen it up on the corners too.

No problem man, my buddy got the whole kit for his dart and loves it.

Wow nice car , great job on you work and the price you got it for ! Hate to say it but that's the color I am leaning towards on my 69 . Can't wait to see it done , maybe give me some motivation lol

It's weird, but watching it sit without any work being done didn't bother me ( I thought). Now every day I'm sand blasting nuts, bolts, parts and spend hours chasing little missing pieces. Thankfully have a ton of parts to pick over. Constantly amazed how much a Mopar costs to restore. Restoring this car is another full time job but motivation is way easier now that I can see the paint. I highly recommend doing your car. Not many B bodies out there!

It's finally all painted and polished. On its way back home to get reassembled. Now the fun begins wondering where all those nuts, bolts, linkages go. Good thing I bought a nice new sandblast cabinet to clean every part down to bare metal!

IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPG IMG_0355.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back