• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RR. It's mine.

I think I'd go with the Ramcharger, but get proof of the trans work.

Whayden, before when I was pushing you hard to get the original motor and trans it was because we thought it was numbers matching. In light of the most current info I’d probably also get the ram charger motor and trans but do try to verify the brewers trani work for sure

No real work updates on the car. Just a pic of something we don't deal with around here to often.

IMG_2807.JPG

No work updates. But I did meet up with the one of the PO's today and got some pictures of the car from 1993. The stock rear gear set (3.23's). And the super cool Mopar Collector Guide where he found the car for sale. Love this stuff. Check out the part prices. I need a time machine.

IMG_3096.JPG IMG_3097.JPG IMG_3098.JPG IMG_3099.JPG IMG_3100.JPG IMG_3101.JPG

Just got home from a trip back to the great guy I got all the pictures from. He was cleaning his place out and donated a 1972 400 motor,OD 4 speed,bell housing,rear drums,and a edelbrock Torker manifold. Super great guy. Can't be thankful enough. Motor needs going thru (which is perfect for me). Pics to come of parts tomorrow.

Pic sucks. Lol. Pad says H400. And has a 10 on it. No clue. Researching what that is now.

Harbor freight 1/2 ton engine stand VS mopar 400.
Definitely got to either reinforce this one or upgrade. This ain't no SBC.

image.jpg

yup..I always blocked the front of the engine...just to be safe.

One more paying job done. Gentleman we are getting close to getting to the roadrunner aka "Fine 9"

image.jpg

That 400 block is worth some coin to someone building a stroker. Just an FYI. It’s a 230 casting.

Yea I haven't made my mind up which direction I should be going. I have the 400 torn down to go to the machine shop. And the 4 speed OD taken apart. Just need a bell housing.

I personally wouldn’t run an OD 4 speed, espically with a 323 gear. It’s gonna be a dog.

She has 3.91's. And is the only reason I'm thinking about the OD. I know the old guy that set up that third member in the 8 3/4. I don't want to change it out right away. Plus the OD is free.

By the time I'm done changing my damn mind every two days I'll have three drive trains cobbled together

Best thing to do is set some goals for what you want to do with it. Then build a combo from there. That way you’ll be happy in the end.

Got the boys Elcamino pulling itself. We all took it for a spin to the back and a quick burn down the road. Made him sit in his moms lap. It was her high school car. Paint job and then roadrunner.

image.jpg image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back