• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Super Bee near Ky Tenn border

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
It says negotiable. If it's just slightly over your budget maybe you can get there.

Very nice - can't say as I've seen it before, either (it's a couple hours away).
According to Hagerty, the money on it is high - but not a lot high, like 10-15% or so for the condition.
Seller says there's wiggle room - get to wigglin' and good luck!

Weren’t they about $35k just three years ago?

Looks like a nice clean car from the pics. I like it, except for the dash gauges....

Not a bad looking car
I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.
I like them all stock so not a fan of the gauges, painted bottom and cut outs. Wheels easy enough to correct.

I think the car is a little high based on the color combo and column automatic.
I don't think the price is crazy based on what people are asking now if the car checks out, plus he says negotiable.
A year or so ago I think this car would have been in the mid 30's to 40K

Price went from 58 OBO to 62 Firm. Seller ignored my inquiries. I'm done he can keep it.

[/URL]
I can put you in touch with this guy . It's a 68 numbers matching 2 owner car
Screenshot_20220919-122334_Gallery.jpg

A/C on a superbee?? A bit counter-productive?
Not at all. His budget and his wants
BUT,,,,,,,, The older ive gotten the more working air is desired.

I just the got the factory air working on my 67 Coronet 500 and its NICE to cruise in an old car and have the air blowing cold

Buddy or someone probably said your selling your car too cheap. Well, ya can ask anything you want and then there’s the matter of who buys it or…not.

Nice looking car. I like the color and the side scoops look great on it.

I agree I don't like the gauges and wheels. I like those gauges in a modified car but not a stock one like this car. Not in love with the lack of core support black out behind the grille. Always a red flag for me,
My guess is the guy experienced a lot of responses to the original price and then went up on it. Not condoning it, but my feeling on it.
It is amazing the price increases, 1&1/2 to 2 years ago nice 68 to 70 383 Bee's and Runner's were in the mid $30's, maybe low $40's if an exceptional example, I.E. high impact paint, 4-speed, air grabber/ramcharger, mint condition, etc.

The one at Vanguard is over priced in my opinion, its had a color change just to start. Though I do think it's a nice looking car. Kind of how I remember them in the 80's :) I really like the Cragar on it.

If I was in the market, I would pursue the silver 68 mentioned in this thread, nice looking car!

Auto Transport Service
Back