• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 440 engine block

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE A 440 WARRANTY BLOCK. IT HAS A BUSTED CYLINDER AND WOULD HAVE TO BE RESLEEVED 337-224-7769

I’m going out of town for a few days of r and r. I’ll follow up next week.
There is a fastenall about two locks from my shop. I’ll check it out Send me your zip code.

I’m going out of town for a few days of r and r. I’ll follow up next week.
There is a fastenall about two locks from my shop. I’ll check it out Send me your zip code.
Ok, sounds good! I'm in Fargo, ND. 58078. I know there is a Fastenall in town. It might have a different zip. Thanks, again!

Of course, the deal on a HP block fell through. Anyone have a 70 HP they are willing to part with? If not, I'll look into a non-HP one.

Many thanks to Eugene Conforti for finding a block for me! He located a cast in '69 F 440 service block! Should be on the way to my garage shortly. Thanks also to everyone who offered what they had, and looked for me. Fastmark tried hard for the HP but it fell through. I think I'm better off with a 'no numbers' block, anyways. Woo hoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back