• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 b-body Passenger Mirror Option

Oh brother. You were banned for posting racist comment, constantly derailing threads with conspiracy theories and generally being an obnoxious person. You may want to change your screen name to Karen Dog.

I'd like to know which conspiracy theories he was pedaling , because every one of them I've seen turned out to be true

Keep lying. You bought into the lies. They WERE conspiracies the sheep followed without resistance. That has been proven.

Oh brother. You were banned for posting racist comment, constantly derailing threads with conspiracy theories.
There were no racist comments. That is a cheap shot people use when they have no valid arguments because the accused usually backs off.
Not me.
If you have objections to my comments, you didn’t issue any warning. You did what internet cowards do and strike keys from your protected environment without fear of retaliation.
You must have felt stupid reading from someone with the guts and intelligence to resist the totalitarian policies that were being forced onto the public.
You bought into it and either knew it was a huge mistake or were too dense to learn from the multiple example of lies and hypocrisy that were evident to anyone with critical thinking ability.

I have mentioned that I wanted to switch to the sportier “racing mirrors” but haven’t looked that far into it. I’d hope that the pedestals are the same size and shape as mine but if they are slightly larger, that would be fine too.
Has anyone here made this swap?

Not following this closely but the racism card is used when THEY HAVE NOTHING.

220 posts and 13 pages? I definitely should have posted my VIN sooner!

Auto Transport Service
Back