• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger Registry

Dodge Don

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
1970 Dodge Charger Registry (1970chargerregistry.com)

Registry December 2021.jpg

The site would be better if the owner didn't ban members that he disagreed with.
I was banned without warning when I mentioned my distrust of Covid and the vaccine mandates in a post about car shows.
I posted FAR more than the average member there and was often responsible for the most content. I have 2 1970 Chargers and was posting updates on the "Jigsaw" project and the numerous upgrades and changes that I have made to my "Ginger" red Charger.
While my projects are not stock type restorations, they do appeal to some '70 Charger owners.
I'd often post in the PM, then by the next afternoon there would be NO new posts. The site was slow and probably still is. I tried to stoke the fires a bit to
help increase site traffic but my contributions were completely unappreciated by the site owner.
Maybe his Canadian acceptance of a totalitarian government has polluted his perspective.
These are American cars, NOT Canadian.
In America, we have freedom of speech. WE don't embrace overlords or tyrants.
On THIS site, the Moderators have the intelligence and courtesy to at least warn or advise the members when they are stepping over the line and it takes far more than simple words to invoke a permanent ban.
I've seen people permanently banned from this site and what they did is far more severe than my words about distrusting a disease of questionable origin as well as a "vaccine" that is just as suspect.
In closing, it has proven true that my stance on Covid origin and the fake vaccines has been vindicated yet the oppressors of the lies still refuse to apologize.
Now this idiot is here trying to gather interest for his site after being a ******** and shutting out one of the only members that actually tried to help.
Piss off.

The web site and all the info on it is visable to anyone. Includes aggregate statistics on how many cars registered. If you are wanting to rummage through VINs and each cars associated info including owners info then no that is all confidential. If someone has a question on how many of something are registered they can email and every one is answered. But again the personal info and VINs / VONs are confidential.

The site would be better if the owner didn't ban members that he disagreed with.
I was banned without warning when I mentioned my distrust of Covid and the vaccine mandates in a post about car shows.
I posted FAR more than the average member there and was often responsible for the most content. I have 2 1970 Chargers and was posting updates on the "Jigsaw" project and the numerous upgrades and changes that I have made to my "Ginger" red Charger.
While my projects are not stock type restorations, they do appeal to some '70 Charger owners.
I'd often post in the PM, then by the next afternoon there would be NO new posts. The site was slow and probably still is. I tried to stoke the fires a bit to
help increase site traffic but my contributions were completely unappreciated by the site owner.
Maybe his Canadian acceptance of a totalitarian government has polluted his perspective.
These are American cars, NOT Canadian.
In America, we have freedom of speech. WE don't embrace overlords or tyrants.
On THIS site, the Moderators have the intelligence and courtesy to at least warn or advise the members when they are stepping over the line and it takes far more than simple words to invoke a permanent ban.
I've seen people permanently banned from this site and what they did is far more severe than my words about distrusting a disease of questionable origin as well as a "vaccine" that is just as suspect.
In closing, it has proven true that my stance on the matter has been vindicated yet the oppressors of the lies still refuse to apologize.
Now this idiot is here trying to gather interest for his site after being a ******** and shutting out one of the only members that actually tried to help.
Piss off.
Greg you were banned for your conduct which you were warned about. The site was for 70 Chargers not your anger at everything else unrelated. You are a petty insignificant child and I hope you find some happiness in life.

To add, After being banned, I sent an email to "Don" about the ban and he was curt and rude about it.
Not long after, I was bombed with emails from several companies including charities begging for money along with other notifications.
He sold my email address to these places and "subscribed" me to unwanted emails.
He denied it but it was quite clear that he was responsible because it happened right after our heated email exchange and stopped once I called him out on it.

Your site is dead because of you and your ego.
Sites succeed because of the members and die because of the management.

To add, After being banned, I sent an email to "Don" about the ban and he was curt and rude about it.
Not long after, I was bombed with emails from several companies including charities begging for money along with other notifications.
He sold my email address to these places and "subscribed" me to unwanted emails.
He denied it but it was quite clear that he was responsible because it happened right after our heated email exchange and stopped once I called him out on it.
I registered my car on there, trying to find out how rare the F8 with F8 Ledger Green tail stripe was. I never even got a notification that I was registered. That was back in 2008.

Last edited:
The web site and all the info on it is visable to anyone. Includes aggregate statistics on how many cars registered. If you are wanting to rummage through VINs and each cars associated info including owners info then no that is all confidential. If someone has a question on how many of something are registered they can email and every one is answered. But again the personal info and VINs / VONs are confidential.
keeps showing me to log in

I posted some broadcast sheets that I found as well as fender tags that I had. I would have mailed them to anyone that they belonged to but he didn't care.
That didn't matter. Speaking out about the Covid lie apparently was as offensive as insulting his Mother.
He wants a clubhouse but wants to be choosy about what people have to say.

Greg you were banned for your conduct which you were warned about. The site was for 70 Chargers not your anger at everything else unrelated. You are a petty insignificant child and I hope you find some happiness in life.
I was shut out because you disagreed with the few posts that I made and it threatened to make you look bad. You did not warn about banning. You swung for the fences right away because you knew that I was right and you didn't want to face it. Again, my opinions have been proven to be RIGHT all along. To dismiss that would be to further embarrass yourself.
You chased off the only strong contributor to your forum and now that the site is getting 3 posts a month, you're here begging for members to come back.
This is pathetic.

I enjoyed my time there and liked knowing that others might find my contributions interesting or helpful.
The site owner could have sent me a PM or email with some type of civilized warning.
Instead, it was his choice to ban me then bomb my inbox with SPAM emails from websites and organizations that I would never visit.
"Doxxing" is now a federal crime. What about selling email addresses of former members?

I do want to clarify that I don't think that this guy represents the majority of Canadians.
My experience is that Canadians are polite, friendly, open minded and decent people.

Auto Transport Service
Back