• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger Registry

Greg, again, the message board is not the Registry site. The Registry is fine and well thank you, however you are correct that the message board is very quiet now that most have completed their restorations and in many cases moved to Facebook. You were warned twice about your conduct and that the specific focus was on our shared passion being the 70 Charger however you insisted on injecting your rants on unrelated topics into other topics and were generally an abrasive person. So you ignored that and were ultimately banned from the message board over a year ago. Congrats, you are the only person I can ever recall banning from it although I note you have been banned from other boards periodically as well.

That was it, I never debated your topic. You sent me a series of abusive emails, which I ignored, and then you accused me of selling your info which I did not and I finally responded once to you indicating that I had not, that everything in the Registry is held confidential and asked you to stop sending me emails and move on with your life. I don’t understand your fixation since you have tried to access the message board almost 70 times since you were banned and tried to get in by submitting an access request under another IP/email address (I presume your wife). You must have better things to do with your life. One would hope.

Your site is slow because you chased away a contributor. The same situation applies to overtaxing the citizens that work hard.
My technical threads were not abrasive or obnoxious. They were about the only thing keeping the forum going. Guys like you often use phrases like it is a car forum after all while also allowing a GENERAL or OFF TOPIC forum to exist. You can't have it both ways. Covid was a worldwide event that interrupted everything. Our hobby was greatly affected by a man made scam that people like you fell for. The oppressive measures that were put in place affected us far more than they should have and you fell for that as well. Then the "vaccine" rollout came along and you fell for that too. I didn't fall for it. I spoke out against it and was proven right numerous times. I resisted the onslaught and you fell for it. If you had any intelligence, you'd feel like the fool that you are. If you had any honor, you'd admit it.
There was NOTHING on your site that stated that comments about Covid were prohibited. There was nothing stating politics were off limits either.
You read from an outspoken member and disagreed much like a spoiled Twitter "executive" and shut down an opposing view like they have done for years. Enjoy your ghost town. You messed it up, enjoy the graveyard that you created.

Don, after reading through this thread, and seeing why it was created it looks like you need to fill this out.
8435D260-CAAA-40B6-8348-43371793C388.png

Last edited:
That is funny.
I might deserve part of that. I went off a bit heavy on the guy but I hate dealing with those that want to silence opinions that they disagree with.

people come to car forums primarily for advice and knowledge...... general discussion only exists after people come to the forums...... you can't chase the people away who possess the advice and knowledge, and expect traffic

people come to car forums primarily for advice and knowledge...... general discussion only exists after people come to the forums...... you can't chase the people away who possess the advice and knowledge, and expect traffic

If one truly believes in personal property rights, then one has to agree that a website/message board like Don's is a private entity that he pays for and monitors and he has sole right to refuse entrance or participation by any person for any reason and understands the ramifications thereof. It's HIS sole discretion to determine who is and is not a productive member of the board and the overall 'health and well being' of the board. If one disagrees with his decision, one can not visit the Board. It will survive or fail on its own.

If I got to a bar, I expect the owner to eject a drunken loudmouth asshole that picks fights with everyone and paws all the women regardless of how much he spends or how smart he is.

I often wonder why people that frequent message boards then criticize the boards, owners and moderators never seem to take the time and effort to start their own board.

I agree. If someone was causing a huge mess and bothering everyone, he/she should be tossed out, at least for a short time. This was not the case by a long shot. This guy didn't even warn of a ban.
I didn't have any arguments with anyone there. Nobody complained or confronted me about anything. In a few posts about cancelled car shows, I commented about how I didn't buy into the Covid scam. I responded to a post about how it will all return to normal after we all get vaccinated, I commented about how the "vaccines" were bullshit. There were no attacks on any member. The guy just didn't like being reminded that he was a sheep that bought into the lies. I never insulted him until he acted the part of a Dictator that refused to allow other opinions and hides behind his computer.

Last edited:
If one truly believes in personal property rights, then one has to agree that a website/message board like Don's is a private entity that he pays for and monitors and he has sole right to refuse entrance or participation by any person for any reason and understands the ramifications thereof. It's HIS sole discretion to determine who is and is not a productive member of the board and the overall 'health and well being' of the board. If one disagrees with his decision, one can not visit the Board. It will survive or fail on its own.

If I got to a bar, I expect the owner to eject a drunken loudmouth asshole that picks fights with everyone and paws all the women regardless of how much he spends or how smart he is.

I often wonder why people that frequent message boards then criticize the boards, owners and moderators never seem to take the time and effort to start their own board.

agree 100%.......my comment referred to car forums in general; there are reasons some suck and others don't

The 2nd generation Chargers are immensely popular and yet only the 1970 model year has a registry??? What's up with that? It's a fine registry at that! and free! and they sell shirts. Don has done a fine job of building and maintaining the registry website all on his own time and money. I think it might be called passion.

What's up with that 1969 Charger Registry? Is it defunct? Is it run by the NSA or something and will forever be lurking in the shadows? Does it even serve any purpose at this point? Where is all of the collected and compiled data? Whatever, in any event, it's too much for any one or two person team to manage. No doubt somebody probably had the best of intentions long ago, but it's easy to be overwhelmed by what needs to be done.

Was there ever a 1968 Charger Registry? I would have thought it would have been the first registry to be created! Maybe I missed seeing it?

http://www.dodgecharger.com has so much great information available; information posted by members. Just takes time and rudimentary searching skills...easy. Posting pictures is not as easy as other websites. Another one man show, but FREE. Can't complain.

My cellphone alerts me of websites outside of the U.S. such as the 1970 Dodge Charger Registry. Some spam reaches my account, but Verizon intercepts and blocks it or Gmail sends it to my spam folder. Most spam comes from the US, but a few are outside of the US. All that to say @Dodge Don didn't spam you. I am confident/comfortable saying that.

Good night.

I'm not. I got bombarded with emails almost immediately after he and I exchanged words through email over the ban from his site. I had Christian charities hounding me for donations, Christian dating sites, other sites that are reputable and decent organizations but nothing that I would ever solicit on my own. In general, I'd laugh off such antics if a friend did it to me but this prick owns a website. His actions were criminal. Screw him. I posted far more than anyone else on the forum and he dumped my account for stating my opinion despite there being NOTHING LISTED IN THE RULES AGAINST IT.
He is like many other delusional Covid swallowers.....common sense never enters the equation, they make decisions based on idiocy and emotion.

Ah Man! All I ever get is Plenty of Fish spam! Is that the right word?? Spam.

i had a 70 r/t 440 auto ps pb air yellow with a black top n interior . sold it back in the 90's , well we all make errors in judgement , lol . sorry no pics , but the guy that bought it painted it turbine bronze met with a black top .

The site would be better if the owner didn't ban members that he disagreed with.
I was banned without warning when I mentioned my distrust of Covid and the vaccine mandates in a post about car shows.
I posted FAR more than the average member there and was often responsible for the most content. I have 2 1970 Chargers and was posting updates on the "Jigsaw" project and the numerous upgrades and changes that I have made to my "Ginger" red Charger.
While my projects are not stock type restorations, they do appeal to some '70 Charger owners.
I'd often post in the PM, then by the next afternoon there would be NO new posts. The site was slow and probably still is. I tried to stoke the fires a bit to
help increase site traffic but my contributions were completely unappreciated by the site owner.
Maybe his Canadian acceptance of a totalitarian government has polluted his perspective.
These are American cars, NOT Canadian.
In America, we have freedom of speech. WE don't embrace overlords or tyrants.
On THIS site, the Moderators have the intelligence and courtesy to at least warn or advise the members when they are stepping over the line and it takes far more than simple words to invoke a permanent ban.
I've seen people permanently banned from this site and what they did is far more severe than my words about distrusting a disease of questionable origin as well as a "vaccine" that is just as suspect.
In closing, it has proven true that my stance on Covid origin and the fake vaccines has been vindicated yet the oppressors of the lies still refuse to apologize.
Now this idiot is here trying to gather interest for his site after being a ******** and shutting out one of the only members that actually tried to help.
Piss off.
Don't sugar coat it, KD :poke: lol

Auto Transport Service
Back