• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Coronet 440 value ?

Nicknet

Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
I’m ready to sell my 1970 Coronet 440. California car My Grandmother was the Original Owner I’m the second. The car was always garage kept the only rust was in the trunk not to bad no holes I wire brush it and painted it. Im sure there is some rust under the original vinyl top but nothing serious. Right rear quarter panel has been hit and repaired but not done well. Swapped in BB400/727 8-3/4 3.55 truetrac. Interior is all original and in good shape.

What is a ball park value?

IMG_7646.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

IMG_7649.jpeg

IMG_7650.jpeg

IMG_7648.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
engine,auto or 4 spd all original?

1 year only so start at 25 you can always lower the price. :thumbsup:

Any pics of the interior and looks like someone just used a hammer on the RR quarter panel to knock it back out.....how many miles are showing on the clock?

California car is a plus
Two owner car is a plus
Looks in nice overall condition is a plus
Big block drivetrain swap is a plus
Yellow might be a minus
Vinyl top is a small minus (stuff to fix, but easy).
Quarter panel is a small minus (minor to fix or leave as is)

I'll take a guess of $24k to $28k range for the west Coast market.

Yes the RR quater panel “repair “ is bad my grandmother backed into concrete base of light poles in church parking lot more then once so my Mom didn’t want to pay for expensive repair. 43,000 miles on ODO but it must have rolled over I think it was 32,000 when I got it in ‘01 never rolled over since then so 143,000.

IMG_7653.jpeg

IMG_7655.jpeg

IMG_7656.jpeg

Original color can be seen in door jams light green Grandmother hated it had paint right away.

Original color can be seen in door jams light green Grandmother hated it had paint right away.
I almost commented earlier: I'm surprised it wasn't another green survivor!

Yes the RR quater panel “repair “ is bad my grandmother backed into concrete base of light poles in church parking lot more then once so my Mom didn’t want to pay for expensive repair. 43,000 miles on ODO but it must have rolled over I think it was 32,000 when I got it in ‘01 never rolled over since then so 143,000.

View attachment 1611029

View attachment 1611030

View attachment 1611031

I'll take a guess of $24k to $28k range for the west Coast market.

I'm sticking with $24k to $28k since the interior appears to be so nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back