• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 F8 Super Bee - Who's My Daddy!

Rusty

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Just picked up a beautiful 1970 Super Bee F8 383 auto on the tree with black interior, someone went thru a lot of work restoring this car. I have found out at one time it was registered in florida and today she lives in southern california. Any help leading to her history or god help a Broadcast sheet is greatly appreciated!!!

VIN is WM21N0A150589

Attachments

• SB4.jpg
    SB4.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 845
Nobody ever remembers seeing this car? I have searched all the auction houses with no luck. I do know now that the car has been in California around Big Bear for at least 5 years but no info yet on its travels and ownership since birth or ownership history in FLA - Help!!

Nice Bee!. My friend bought an F8 1970 GTX from Fla. 440/6 console auto real V code car in 1990 for 9,000. It's worth 50-60k today. The driveline was correct. except for engine block. My other friend had a 440/6 Charger RT block sitting in his back yard after her crashed it. Turns out the date codes were perfect and that block is now in the GTX.:eek: My bud hit the lottery with that score. Goodluck with your search..:yes:

Thanks - this bee is all numbers matching and someone spent some large dollars on the restoration

Update - found out from DMV that this car was once registered in Tallahassee Florida.

Nice Bee. I love green Mopars. My parents have a 69, 383, 4spd, bronze w/white stripe, with dual scoop hood.

BTW, this is Joey.

Update - was able to find out last know title in Tallahassee FLA was in 1990

I don't recall seeing this one, but I love the F8 on a B Body!

AWSOME !!! Had the Same '69 But 440/6 /4speed THE BALLS!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back