• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Plymouth Satellite - value opinions

26k is almost 2nd gen Charger money, sorry but 26k no way

- Never any rust
- arguably show car condition.
inside of trunk, no rust ever, why the replaced trunk floor? & not done very well.
IMG_532511.JPG

First off I said almost, 2nd ,a patched up small block 70 Satellite worth 26k Really ? LOL :)
Not sure the "first off" part of your post.....didn't know old friends chatted that way......

Again...your almost is how far off...hmm maybe 20-30k....

Yeah that's almost....lol....

For a solid running driving complete good looking car....the OP is not off the asking price.....asking is not the same as bought price....

However, the wrecks I see the charger dreamers pay for 15-25k is comical and most don't even get finished.....then they say this satellite is too much:fool:

Not sure the "first off" part of your post.....didn't know old friends chatted that way......

Again...your almost is how far off...hmm maybe 20-30k....

Yeah that's almost....lol....

For a solid running driving complete good looking car....the OP is not off the asking price.....asking is not the same as bought price....

However, the wrecks I see the charger dreamers pay for 15-25k is comical and most don't even get finished.....then they say this satellite is too much:fool:
I did not mean to come off that way to you,,,I apologize & yes I consider you a friend. I have seen some decent 2nd gen Charger, nice big block cars 30k,

I did not mean to come off that way to you,,,I apologize & yes I consider you a friend. I have seen some decent 2nd gen Charger, nice big block cars 30k,
I don’t know where you guys find these cars for so cheap , I literally never stop looking for my next mopar, it’s a little distracting always looking yet I can’t find these amazing cars for so cheap anywhere. The satellite is a rock solid car and has been refreshed to a high point standard. If I can find a car like this for in the teens or a great 30k charger I’d buy them all day long. Please share if you find these cars or have any leads I’d love to make some more purchases ( not being sarcastic) Please share, I’m all in!

I don’t know where you guys find these cars for so cheap , I literally never stop looking for my next mopar, it’s a little distracting always looking yet I can’t find these amazing cars for so cheap anywhere. The satellite is a rock solid car and has been refreshed to a high point standard. If I can find a car like this for in the teens or a great 30k charger I’d buy them all day long. Please share if you find these cars or have any leads I’d love to make some more purchases ( not being sarcastic) Please share, I’m all in!
I agree......where do they find a car in similar shape for that and less.....

Nice car... 318 though .. Not sure 26 U.S. would lure me..

For the same money,you can be in a Road Runner in the same driver quality condition.

For the same money,you can be in a Road Runner in the same driver quality condition.
Can you Please share a listing where you seen this? . I’ve been wanting a 70 roadrunner for a while, I’d never want to clone this satellite . So if you have a line on one for that price range I’d love to check it out. Lmk

My friend just sold my former 70 V code 4 speed Road Runner about a year ago for $26,500. The car was a super solid running driving car needing only minor body work and paint.

The car was a super solid running driving car needing only minor body work and paint.

and this car needs neither. Yeah it's not a big block road runner/Charger...but it IS a rust free complete ready to enjoy car. For the guy that wants to wash and drive...worth every penny.

That car was not just a big block Road Runner, it was a 440 Six Barrel, Road Runner, Hemi 4 speed, super track pack 4.10 Dana 60, air grabber car in Hemi Orange, with a black interior. There is no 70 Satellite that can even compar,no matter how much you wash it! This Road Runner was 100 percent mechanically done turn key car with a new interior, all it needed to be a six figure car was minimal body work and paint. No small block Satellite is worth the same money!

That car was not just a big block Road Runner, it was a 440 Six Barrel, Road Runner, Hemi 4 speed, super track pack 4.10 Dana 60, air grabber car in Hemi Orange, with a black interior. There is no 70 Satellite that can even compar,no matter how much you wash it! This Road Runner was 100 percent mechanically done turn key car with a new interior, all it needed to be a six figure car was minimal body work and paint. No small block Satellite is worth the same money!

Sold for $26,500.00 - I will be deleting this post- thanks for all your feedback

:bs_flag:
All the car needed was a 20,000 dollar paint job to increase 75,000 in value?

Nice way to **** on this guys thread!

Auto Transport Service
Back