• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner

looks like they used a claymore mine duct taped face down where they wanted the shifter hole.

lol!!

Hey, I shifted a 1970 torino with a vice grip for half a summer... come to think about it I used a vice grip to steer a chevy one night that had no steering wheel for some reason...

So, I know the generation and the mind set that inflicted that horrible shifter hole in your B-body lol!!

looks like they used a claymore mine duct taped face down where they wanted the shifter hole.

lol!!

Hey, I shifted a 1970 torino with a vice grip for half a summer... come to think about it I used a vice grip to steer a chevy one night that had no steering wheel for some reason...

So, I know the generation and the mind set that inflicted that horrible shifter hole in your B-body lol!!

:laughing4:

Night shift out on Hwy 41 up by Green Bay and 9th Ave.in Oshkosh.Sucks the bag big time.Cant do anything that messes traffic flow during the day anymore.

Wow...that does suck! You working that County F (Scheuring RD) bridge project over there in Green Bay? Oshkosh.........What a mess!

your in that mess by 9th huh, your almost in my neighbor hood. thats only about a mile from my place

Wow...that does suck! You working that County F (Scheuring RD) bridge project over there in Green Bay? Oshkosh.........What a mess!

Yep both places,one more day of the zoo in Oshkosh and back to Sheboygan next week.
I did get some stuff done today on the RR.Shifter mounted,needed to do it to know where to trim the pan out and got the driver side pan burnt in.

MVC-051S.jpg

Need to get the shift hump ordered so i can finish up the floors.Next i may work on seeing if and how it runs.Needed to get the floors done before fuel lines and fuel in the tank.

you've really attacked that project like a madman.everything is looking good.

Little update,got the floors sealed up and some paint on them.Now i am working at getting the engine fired up.Supposed to be fresh so next weekend we shall see if and how well it runs.

Auto Transport Service
Back