• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971-74 charger clutch pedal set and other misc. items

Status
Not open for further replies.

manes

Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
4spd parts.jpgThe picture is self explanatory if you know your mopar.
$250.00 buyer pays shipping if need be.

I was going to convert my 1971 super bee to 4 spd but now decided to part out due to rust in places that I can't fix. I have been looking for a rust free donor shell, which I don't need the doors, fenders, motor or trans it simply needs good floors , minimal quarter rust (patch panel) frame rails and rockers must be solid, no "A" pillar rust the interior can be shot but must be complete does not have to be bucket seat car. would prefer bench seat shell and the only other thing is it has to be an A/C car don't need the engine compartment components to a/c only interior items needed. I have in trade for what I just describe: a 1971 340 c.i.d. motor that has all the machine work done, 30 over, 4 in. stroker crank install, freeze plugs installed, cam bearing install, new in box: KB pistons, SCAT "I" beam rods , piston ring set , oil P/U extension, engine rebuild gasket set, The motor was being build to 416 C.I and I have the book with the build instructions, pistons are for aluminum heads which the engine builder ripped me off of the money for the heads and is the sole reason why the build is incomplete today. the stroker kit alone was $1200. I do have the original steel 4 bbrl intake manifold and steel "J" heads which could be bought separately to be used if aluminum head were not bought- only thing needed is to shave dome off pistons any machine shop can do this, the book covers this option. let me know if you have what I need and you need this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back